Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2005 6:54:23 PM EDT
They had a thread saying the Un should step in on the Judicial nominee drama going on in the US government, I couldn't resist myself, figured it was as good a reason to get banned from a nutcase site as any. I weighed with my opinion and I guess it didn't go over to well
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 6:55:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Rookie
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 6:56:23 PM EDT
[#2]
There are a lot of ways to get instantly banned from there.

The fastest I've found is to say "Al Gore lost in 2000.  Get over it!"
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 6:58:39 PM EDT
[#3]
It seemed like a long time I figured it would happen faster, of course I also responded to threads regarding Howard Dean, President Bush, and somebody running for sheriff in Alabama, I was happy when I saw all my posts had been removed lol
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 6:58:50 PM EDT
[#4]
You are supposed to be a super libtard on DU. You have to foam rant and rave and spew the dumbest crap in the world just to see how many agree with you. I used satire to compare them to Nazi Germany but their agents here found out and it got killed. I said we should break the windows of all the gunshops one night and give it a name to commemorate it and other things. Wear sweaters cause it may be chilly and maybe make sure they are all the same color for ID purposes then round up the gun owners and dealers and ship em off to camps.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 7:02:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You are supposed to be a super libtard on DU. You have to foam rant and rave and spew the dumbest crap in the world just to see how many agree with you. I used satire to compare them to Nazi Germany but their agents here found out and it got killed. I said we should break the windows of all the gunshops one night and give it a name to commemorate it and other things. Wear sweaters cause it may be chilly and maybe make sure they are all the same color for ID purposes then round up the gun owners and dealers and ship em off to camps.

Clever.  The super-wacko libs seem unable to equate their intolerant PC pseudo-theology with the authoritarianism that it has nearly become.

Link Posted: 5/22/2005 7:03:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Funny that.  I thought they were the ones that were all about diversity and stuff.

Apparently all they mean by diversity is that they want a diverse group of individuals that agree with them.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 7:05:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I just wanted to see how long it would take to delete my posts, I will still go every now and then to see what insane logic they have for president in 2008,   GOTTA STUDY YOUR ENEMY
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 7:05:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Funny that.  I thought they were the ones that were all about diversity and stuff.

Apparently all they mean by diversity is that they want a diverse group of individuals that agree with them.

They accept diversity of ideas up to a point.  Their general attitude is a seige mentality.  Their real problem is they cannot accept that many of their ideas are far outside the mainstream of what most US voters want.  Many of them live in a demon-haunted world of denial in which an ever-widening conspiracy is stealing elections and suppressing thought.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 7:06:35 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
They had a thread saying the Un should step in on the Judicial nominee drama going on in the US government, I couldn't resist myself, figured it was as good a reason to get banned from a nutcase site as any. I weighed with my opinion and I guess it didn't go over to well

did they call you a first?
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 7:08:42 PM EDT
[#10]
No they called me a Freeper, which is fine with me, I read FreeRepublic.com sometimes
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 7:12:05 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
No they called me a Freeper, which is fine with me, I read FreeRepublic.com sometimes

Calling someone a Freeper or otherwise calling them out on the boards is explicitly prohibited by the DU forum rules.  The proper behavior if you are either called a Freeper or think someone is a Freeper is to hit the Alert button and let the moderators take care of the inappropriate post or the invader, as the case may be.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 7:16:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Oh well when I'm feeling down I can at least navigate their boards and remind myself there are people in need of a lot more help than myself
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 7:19:15 PM EDT
[#13]
If they consider anything with the word "free" in it a slur then I am happy to be verbally attacked by them .
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 7:26:57 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Liberals never want diversity. Diversity is a cover, for their agenda...
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 7:37:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Even if you perfectly toe the line and imitate them, they STILL seem able to sniff out the poseurs.  They have like a sixth sense.  Paying like $.50 to get a little donor star and posting as little as possible is the only way to survive.  I did that so I'd be able to post on DU after the election.  They always shut out non-members right ahead of and during elections.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 4:13:54 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
They accept diversity of ideas up to a point.

Of course they do.

You can be a communist or an ultra-communist.

But if you suggest that 13 year olds having abortions might be wrong, they will ban you quicker than you can say owl snot.

Liberals believe in diversity, which they define as different people from different places and from different backgrounds all agreeing with them on every single point or ELSE.

No thank you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top