Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2005 8:15:12 AM EDT
My girlfriend and I are going to Austin next weekend to visit her parents.  I have been a few times with her before, but I have never made it to any gun stores there-we always end up at Banana Republic or something along those lines...

So what is the best high-speed gun store to visit in Austin?  Mr Hun?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 8:22:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Heritage Firearms 183 and Anderson Mill

McBride's on Lamar between 29th and 34th

Red Indoor Range South at 290 before the Y I don't know where the north location is.

And there is a new shop up north somewhere. You might see about visiting Larue Tactical in Cedar Park or STI in Georgetown.

96Ag
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 8:25:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 8:49:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, I will check them out...
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 8:57:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Watch out for the Moonbats.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 11:33:19 AM EDT
[#5]
There is always Bone Daddy's House of Smoke on 183, exit for DuVall Rd when travelling northbound and you'll see the neon,it's in the Hilton Garden parking lot.  The reason it is tactical is, well, there isn't one but the food is much better than Hooters and so is the staff

Anyone been to Bull Tactical off of 183, somewhere between Braker and Mopac - saw them listed on Maxpedition's site as a dealer.  Haven't had a chance to check it out yet.  There's also a police supply somewhere off of Burnet, I was looking for a blue gun and found them online.  Can't recall the name.

There's a Sportsmans Warehouse off 35 in Round Rock, not high-speed or anything but fun to spend some time browsing.  

Is there anything up by Kileen - certainly enough customers in the area.

Link Posted: 5/22/2005 1:31:30 PM EDT
[#6]
definately hit mcbrides.  

the north location of red's is great, in pflugerville, far north austin metroplex.  i'm sure you can find 'em on the web, although i haven't tried.  

mcbride's rocks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top