Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2005 5:44:31 PM EDT
Ive got a project i wanna get done soon. Im duracoating my spr-forgery to a coyote brown.

So does Walmart have an airbrush? I didnt see one on their website.  Auto parts stores?

Anything not mailorder. I live in a psuedo-metro suburb area that has almost every store imaginable.

I just want to get this gun painted, I just compleated a bunch of mill work on it and am anxious to get er done and posted w/pics
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 5:46:00 PM EDT
[#1]
michaels crafts should have a few availible.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 5:50:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Harbor Freight
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 5:50:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Harbor Freight

+1, not bad either
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:12:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Coool.  I'll give michaels a try...Harbor frieght is a bit far away.

Thanks guys!!!
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 12:24:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Home Depot usually has a kit of compressor accessories that includes a copy of a Binks Wren.    I've had a real Binks for 30+ years now and it is still going strong.  I'ld go for one of those over what you would get at an art store.  More than adequate at a fraction of the price.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 12:44:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Wal Mart carries a few airbrush kits from Testors.  They come with three 1/2 oz bottles, a few airbrush bottle caps, a can of compressed air, and an adapter to hook the airbrush up to a compressor.  I paid $19.99 for mine (it's Testor's model #8821).  It's a good value for the money to decide if you like this method of painting if you've never used an airbrush before.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 12:55:02 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Wal Mart carries a few airbrush kits from Testors.  They come with three 1/2 oz bottles, a few airbrush bottle caps, a can of compressed air, and an adapter to hook the airbrush up to a compressor.  I paid $19.99 for mine (it's Testor's model #8821).  It's a good value for the money to decide if you like this method of painting if you've never used an airbrush before.

+1

The airbrush kit is sold back in the Toy dept by the model cars.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top