Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2005 4:29:45 AM EDT
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/05/17/peta.lab/index.html

People are being kidnapped, murdered, and people are dying in wars.  Don't these people have anything better to do or support?

Anyways, I think I've got some monkey punching and choking to do.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 4:32:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't heard anything from them about Donkey Punching!

Link Posted: 5/18/2005 4:36:15 AM EDT
[#2]
There's a few PETA chicks I wouldn't mind donkey punching.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 8:30:32 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Don't these people have anything better to do or support?

Seriously.  Why don't they spend their time more productively, like bitching about Star Wars?
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 8:36:04 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
There's a few PETA chicks I wouldn't mind donkey punching.

+1.  Funny they don't say anything about "Monkey Spanking."
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 9:40:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Do you think PETA will come after me?  Last night I choked my chicken....
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 11:02:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I hate PETA. I hate monkeys even more. I say exterminate all monkeys. Nasty poo flingin little bastards. Not so different from liberals. Gorillas in the mist, yeah, a red mist after a 30-06 goes through their heads. ALL MONKEYS MUST DIE!
I'm serious you know.......and a bit insane
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 11:10:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Damn Monkey chokers.

ETA: Their gonna go blind!
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 6:49:26 AM EDT
[#8]

sorry but that animal doesn't deserve to be tormented and injured for sheer meaness. it's bad enough what it has to go through anyhow.
The people responsible for this are nothing but cowards in my opinion. The world would be a better place without them.
I don't agree with some of peta's more extreme views and some of their awareness tactics, but I applaud anyone who takes up for those who can't defend themselves.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:00:48 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/US/05/17/peta.lab/story.monkey.peta.jpg

sorry but that animal doesn't deserve to be tormented and injured for sheer meaness. it's bad enough what it has to go through anyhow.
The people responsible for this are nothing but cowards in my opinion. The world would be a better place without them.
I don't agree with some of peta's more extreme views and some of their awareness tactics, but I applaud anyone who takes up for those who can't defend themselves.

I agree, nothing shoule be tortured needlessly,  except maybe Marwan from 24.

Now, stop spanking that monkey
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:04:50 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/US/05/17/peta.lab/story.monkey.peta.jpg

Agreed.  Sadistic cowards.  I wouldn't these assholes anywhere near my children (if I had any).
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:07:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Animal research is a necessary evil.

Virtually every significant advance in medicine involves animal test subjects.

peta, along with the animal liberation front, are a bunch of extremists, who would have us stagnating as a society, eating grass and watching out for ants when we walk.

The only meanness I can see is "eco-terrorism" and other vandalism under the guise of PC action and "defense of the innocent"
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:13:36 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I agree, but I also believe that these animals should be treated as humanely as possible.  I don't think the punching and choking was done for research.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:16:12 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

peta, along with the animal liberation front, are a bunch of extremists, who would have us stagnating as a society, eating grass and watching out for ants when we walk.

The only meanness I can see is "eco-terrorism" and other vandalism under the guise of PC action and "defense of the innocent"

Yes it's nessisary.  It's not nessisary to beat the animals for kicks though.  I'm not on PETAs side in this arguement, but taking the opposite view that animal destrution or torture is just your birthright as a human makes me sick to.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:22:02 AM EDT
[#14]
does PETA consider Zombies to be HUman or animal in nature.  Just wondering who they would support.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:33:34 AM EDT
[#15]
OTOH, I've never heard a monkey whine about PETA punching.

Where's equality & fairness when you need it?
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:34:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Is this similar to spanking the monkey?
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 8:32:10 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I watch for ants when I walk.  I also put any worms back in the grass if I find them wriggling on the sidewalk.

I'm sure this is going to sound a bit reefer-inspired (Quit smoking months ago), but I sort of think of society at large as a big ball of string, being pulled in various directions.  Each direction needs an opposite for balance to be maintained, especially the4 extremes.  PETA is just an extreme that helps maintian balance.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top