Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 5:42:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe your belly is sticking out because you've turned  into a fat fuck?  Try excercise.

Seriously, I vote for "see a doctor".  Obviously it has you pretty worried so check it out.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 5:43:54 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
You drink this not "stick it". This is what you take before a colonoscopy and trust me, it will clean you out (and then some)...!

www.americarx.com/ProductImages/laxatives/505255.gif

I thought these things just clean out what you ate recently.....I'm more concerned about the college days of binging on Quarter Pounders and Jumbo Jacks in 1993 that is still stuck in my gullet.....

Unless you've got a couple of lampreys stuck up there this stuff will make your innerds look like they've been steamed cleaned...!

STOP IT!

This thread is too hysterical! I'm going to shit my pants just reading it!
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 5:46:48 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Eat a thin crust pizza with extra pepperoni (for the grease) and chase it with half a cup of straight lemon juice.

But equip your toilet with seatbelts first!

You have MAYBE half an hour before the bomb drops.    Sit down, strap in,  shut up, and HANG ON!

CJ

All joking aside, I'd really like to hear what our resident doctors have to say about this stuff. I'm interested in giving the insides a reall good scrubbing, but a) I don't want to hurt myself, and b) I don't want to waste my money.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 6:20:21 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Eat a thin crust pizza with extra pepperoni (for the grease) and chase it with half a cup of straight lemon juice.

But equip your toilet with seatbelts first!

You have MAYBE half an hour before the bomb drops.    Sit down, strap in,  shut up, and HANG ON!

CJ

All joking aside, I'd really like to hear what our resident doctors have to say about this stuff. I'm interested in giving the insides a reall good scrubbing, but a) I don't want to hurt myself, and b) I don't want to waste my money.

Are familiar with a home made mixture called "Ed's Red"?  I believe it would do the trick for ya.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 6:26:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Are familiar with a home made mixture called "Ed's Red"?  I believe it would do the trick for ya.

Never heard of it. Is it a hot sauce or something?
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 6:34:47 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Jesus Christ!  Don't be wuss.  Grab some Fleet and have at it.  hinking.gif

Jesus Christ is right!

Aren't there any doctors in the house?

Hell, a full bottle of MOM didn't clean my ass out.  It's actually kind of a discomfort when I sit or hell, when I do anything!  It's like my guts are hanging over my pelvis but my gut has gone hard!

&

have blotches on my skin

hr

Dude, you've got a problem.  Get to the Dr. real fast.  Call your family Doc and get a referal before you end up unconscious and in an ER.

I'm not a doctor but I know that a hard abdomen, pain, and skin discoloration spell some potential problems (liver problems, and colon problems that can lead to septicemia - aka bad infection poisoning the blood)

+1

This man is correct.  Something ain't right in there...
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 6:39:09 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

gun cleaner

Link Posted: 5/17/2005 6:42:52 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Jesus Christ!  Don't be wuss.  Grab some Fleet and have at it.  

Jesus Christ is right!

Aren't there any doctors in the house?

Hell, a full bottle of MOM didn't clean my ass out.  It's actually kind of a discomfort when I sit or hell, when I do anything!  It's like my guts are hanging over my pelvis but my gut has gone hard!

&

have blotches on my skin

Dude, you've got a problem.  Get to the Dr. real fast.  Call your family Doc and get a referal before you end up unconscious and in an ER.

I'm not a doctor but I know that a hard abdomen, pain, and skin discoloration spell some potential problems (liver problems, and colon problems that can lead to septicemia - aka bad infection poisoning the blood)

+1

This man is correct.  Something ain't right in there...

+2

No one likes to go to the doctor but this is one of those times were you ought to. It's one thing to have a little constipation, it's another to have other symptoms (botchy skin?).
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 6:47:42 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
FLEET

'nuff said.

Call me a sissy or squeamish but ain't nuthin' going in that end, I just want it to all come out!

It fuckin' works, dude.  Man up.

how do you man up to something being put UP the backside?

ETE nevermind it looks like thats not the case. Carry on
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 6:55:42 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I've never heard of any of that.  

And I don't think I want to.

It's from an old SNL skit.

Link Posted: 5/17/2005 7:00:21 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
You drink this not "stick it". This is what you take before a colonoscopy and trust me, it will clean you out (and then some)...!

www.americarx.com/ProductImages/laxatives/505255.gif

Amen to that.  It's cheap and works fast.

I've found the blow-out effect of that stuff to be more unpleasant than the actual colonoscopy, 'cause the doc administers heavy drugs for the procedure.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 8:02:08 AM EDT
[#12]
There are two things I would suggest before you resort to seeing a doctor.

First, drink more water. Not soda. Not coffee. Not milk... WATER!  Seriously, it sounds like you are chronically dehydrated... a surprising # of people are & they don't know it.  6 or 7 8oz. glasses of water a day are the minimum amount of hydration that the human body needs to function properly. More is obviously better.  

Secondly, get yourself a jar of this: www.iherb.com/dailyfiberpow.html. It is the best fiber supplement out there, period! Just follow the directions, and make a commitment to actually use the entire 12oz. jar.

My prediction is that between the increased water intake & the use of this dietary fiber supplement you will flush your problems down the bowl in no time!

Good luck & let us know how it goes.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 8:17:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Pffft... I'll just take good old fashoned Papa John's Pizza any day over ramming something up my butt.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 8:28:03 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

gun cleaner

DOH!
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 8:28:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Alright, this is going to be an overshare, but here goes because it may be relevant. Plus I like sharing.

When I was 21 I got run over by a truck and broke every limb in my body and then some. I spent 2-3 weeks in the hospital and was on a morphine/valium drip. Either of these will plug you up good, combine the two for 3 weeks, and, well you get the picture.

About a week after getting out of the hospital I was like "I am having problems." I had been on solid food for about 2 weeks and hadnt taken a crap yet. I didnt feel like I had to. I couldnt go, but I felt it up in there 24/7. When I wasnt on the crapper, I felt like I was holding it in, and when I was on the crapper nothing was happening. We went to the doctor and he was like "Theres nothing I can do that will be easier than you just taking car of it naturally" I think he said I had already had a "bolice" or something.
Basically, 1 day later, after taking everything they had at the store, this turd the width of my fist and as long as my forearm shot out. Another one just like it followed after. They were brick hard and I bled everywhere! It brought tears to my eyes, and I didnt even cry when I got run over.
Moral of the story: don't wait till its too late. SERIOUS, take it from me.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 8:33:17 AM EDT
[#16]
I gotta' ask.

Do you have really bad breath?

And no, I'm not kidding around. This is a serious question.

It just sounds like a joke.

Link Posted: 5/17/2005 8:47:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Uh, unless you would like to end up wearing a colostomy bag for awhile (maybe permanently), don't ignore your gut.  You can perforate easier than you think - and this is an area that we ALL take for granted.

I'm speaking from experience - go see your doc and get it checked out.  Could be a myriad of things causing it - but this is one area that you don't want to "self doctor"...

Good luck.

PS - I'm not a Doc, but I am an RN, and I've been through it...
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 9:00:19 AM EDT
[#18]
What about "Super Colon Blow?"
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 9:07:23 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I've done some research and came across some pics of the stuff that's called Mucoid Plaque......and I can't help thinking that there are dozens of steaks and burgers trapped in my gullet like these poor helpless souls.

Mucoid Plaque (Not for the Squeamish)

But I recalled the article in Maxim about 5 years ago that advertised COLON BLOW and the SNL skit about bowls of Colon Blow Cereal and I was like......SHIT, that's my gullet right there!

Worst link ever.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 9:37:27 AM EDT
[#20]
So if I go get a bottle of that Fleet stuff after work how long will it take to kick in?   Will I be up all night?  Or is this a take a weekend off process?  
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 11:05:36 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
So if I go get a bottle of that Fleet stuff after work how long will it take to kick in?   Will I be up all night?  Or is this a take a weekend off process?  

+1

How long does it take for relief?
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 11:06:46 AM EDT
[#22]
....and can I sneak a bottle in the company coffee pot?  Can you taste this stuff?
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 11:31:45 AM EDT
[#23]
I wasn't kidding about the bad breath question.

I have seen several cases in geriatric patients where the pt has not had a bowel movement in a while, their abdomens were severely extended and hard, they had bad breath and were vomiting FECES!!!

Just like in "South Park".

Except it wasn't funny.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 11:52:49 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
....and can I sneak a bottle in the company coffee pot?  Can you taste this stuff?

Yes and its tastes awful (so I've been told)
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 11:55:12 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I have seen several cases in geriatric patients where the pt has not had a bowel movement in a while, their abdomens were severely extended and hard, they had bad breath and were vomiting FECES!!!

Except it wasn't funny.

I just met a guy yesterday with crohn's who had a fistula (an abnormal opening between 2 organs) form between his bowel and his bladder where he was literally pissing out chunks of shit.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 12:47:01 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Within 30min's you be bookin for the john. The taste isn't even out of your mouth yet when it starts coming out the other end.

And yes the taste is pretty nasty...
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 1:46:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Running at a steady pace, not too hard and not too slow, until you can't run anymore, usually gives me the shits like crazy.  

You need to exercise more and eat fiber.  Take metamucil or fiber pills too.  
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 1:47:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Thanks for the advertising doughboy. You look like you could use some colon cleanse. It is a high possibility you have a glazed colon from all the donuts and such...allegedly.

Quoted:
User "cheeks" is an expert on colons, rectums, shit... Apparently all thing anal.

He had a whole thread selling some sort of ass cleaner.

Here it is cheeks ass cleaner

Allegedly.

Link Posted: 5/17/2005 1:49:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Damn...do any of you people eat fruit?

SGatr15
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 1:51:14 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Basically, 1 day later, after taking everything they had at the store, this turd the width of my fist and as long as my forearm shot out. Another one just like it followed after. They were brick hard and I bled everywhere!  

wow
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 1:52:26 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:I just met a guy yesterday with crohn's who had a fistula (an abnormal opening between 2 organs) form between his bowel and his bladder where he was literally pissing out chunks of shit.

It keeps getting better.

Link Posted: 5/17/2005 1:56:32 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:I just met a guy yesterday with crohn's who had a fistula (an abnormal opening between 2 organs) form between his bowel and his bladder where he was literally pissing out chunks of shit.

It keeps getting better.

Yeah, no shit.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 2:39:37 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Except it wasn't funny.

Lately, yes it is pretty rank.  Not like I smell my own breath but in the past two weeks or so, yes.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 2:42:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Who was it that ate grape-nuts for a weeks or so?  Cleaned him out pretty well.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 2:43:26 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm going to get some Fleets after work and report back how my dump went.

I'm here at work and I felt a cramp earlier like I had to eliminate but it went away.  I still have this heaviness in my gut.

FRUIT?  What's that?
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 2:44:06 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Maybe your belly is sticking out because you've turned  into a fat fuck?  Try excercise.

Seriously, I vote for "see a doctor".  Obviously it has you pretty worried so check it out.

I'm not actually fat but in the overweight category.....about 20#'s overweight.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 4:45:13 PM EDT
[#37]
I"m about 20lbs overweight too.  I'm buying a bottle of Fleet tomorrow and plan to sit on the dumpster while I watch Team America on my Laptop tomorrow night.  Can't wait to shit!  How embarrasing is it to buy a bottle of this and a roll of baby wipes at the checkout?

....  Will this stuff entirely clean out my colon,  I mean all the stuff that's been there since highschool and college?  
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 4:47:41 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I"m about 20lbs overweight too.  I'm buying a bottle of Fleet tomorrow and plan to sit on the dumpster while I watch Team America on my Laptop tomorrow night.  Can't wait to shit!  How embarrasing is it to buy a bottle of this and a roll of baby wipes at the checkout?

....  Will this stuff entirely clean out my colon,  I mean all the stuff that's been there since highschool and college?  

Not as embarrassing as having 4 bottles of Fleet, 2 bottles of disposable enemas, 2 bottles of suppositories, 2 bags of Doritos and 2 cases of YOOHOO.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 4:54:27 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Except it wasn't funny.

Lately, yes it is pretty rank.  Not like I smell my own breath but in the past two weeks or so, yes.

Ummm, maybe you shouldGO SEE A DOCTOR!

You may have a little problem that a laxative/cleanser may not fix. Heck, they might make it worse.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 5:06:07 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Except it wasn't funny.

Ummm, maybe you shouldGO SEE A DOCTOR!

You may have a little problem that a laxative/cleanser may not fix. Heck, they might make it worse.

I'm not totally stopped up but I'm shitting flat turds.  Sorry to be graphic but that's what's happening.

I'm going to flush my system and eat a pint of yogurt to replace my "good" bacteria and see what's going on.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 5:24:11 PM EDT
[#41]
this is the funniest thread ever.

no joke
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 5:45:03 PM EDT
[#42]
if this problem has persisted 5 days, then you are WAY BEYOND over the counter remedies...see a DOC ASAP...if you have your bowels inspected for obstructions/polyps/etc, don't worry, they give you happy juice and you won't feel or remember a thing
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 5:55:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Flat Turds can be a sign of polyps or other blockage that's not normal.

See a doctor asap.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 6:08:44 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Budweiser works for me

+1
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 6:20:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Drain-O
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 6:27:48 PM EDT
[#46]
No prob!

I'm good actually, I sat and took a big ole' cheeks earlier... I scraped some cheeks off my shoe this morning! Darn dogs!

Ummmmm, donuts!

Quoted:
Thanks for the advertising doughboy. You look like you could use some colon cleanse. It is a high possibility you have a glazed colon from all the donuts and such...allegedly.

Quoted:
User "cheeks" is an expert on colons, rectums, shit... Apparently all thing anal.

He had a whole thread selling some sort of ass cleaner.

Here it is cheeks ass cleaner

Allegedly.

Link Posted: 5/17/2005 6:32:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Reminds me of the old joke:

Old Indian named BOWELS... forget it.

I've had some constipation with the flat turds - sounds like something is "hung up". Time for Colonoscopy . . .  I am not a Dr., but I was told to take Ducolace Stool Softner, pure clear liquids ALL day, NO hard food from 12Midnight the night before, then at 6PM a prescription laxative, (HUGH amount 17x normal in 15 mins.) - never never cleansed like that. Had to take a SHOWER if you know what I mean!!! Colon oh so clean and the nurse attending - mama mia what a piece of ASS. Speaking of ass she was attending and definitely saw me at my worst from the wrong end!!! Did feel GREAT though! Intestines and the "sleep"!

Please check with your Dr., the life you save maybe your OWN!
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 6:35:23 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Who was it that ate grape-nuts for a weeks or so?  Cleaned him out pretty well.

I was wondering if anyone else remembered that Imbroglio classic.  He ate nothing but Grape-Nuts with apple juice instead of milk.  He didn't stop crapping for nearly three days.  That oughtta clean you right out.

Link Posted: 5/17/2005 7:13:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Like I said before, this all started just recently within the two weeks or so because I was all stressed out.

Shit, I hope it ain't polyps!  I'm only 30 FFS.  I just need to clean my colon out of all the sludge.  I've attempted before with Milk of Magnesia but that doesn't do nothing but give me the squirts.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 8:09:16 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Except it wasn't funny.

I just met a guy yesterday with crohn's who had a fistula (an abnormal opening between 2 organs) form between his bowel and his bladder where he was literally pissing out chunks of shit.

You know, I could have lived a full, happy, productive life without ever having envisioned either of these scenarios.

Now my sphincter is so confused it doesn't know whether to slam shut so hard it would spot-weld closed or open up so far my internal organs would fall out....

Sometimes, I really hope to die young....
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top