Link Posted: 6/30/2001 11:39:27 PM EDT
[#2]

Close the World.txen eht retnE

Link Posted: 6/30/2001 11:55:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 12:30:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Hmmmm...That's odd..
I recieved an e-mail from the 82 people at Waco, and Randy Weavers wife, thanking him.
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 1:05:00 AM EDT
[#5]
mcuiz you are fucked up i hope you burn in hell.
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 1:16:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
mcuiz you are fucked up i hope you burn in hell.
View Quote

He hasn't killed enough people yet. Lon Horiuchi is ahead of him. Hell....Ted Kennedy is ahead of him.[:D]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 1:17:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Hmmmm...That's odd..
I recieved an e-mail from the 82 people at Waco, and Randy Weavers wife, thanking him.
View Quote

My GOD!!  I finally agree with this f&cking guy.  I never thought that would ever happen!

My hat is off to you good sir!![^]

sgtar15
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 1:22:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hmmmm...That's odd..
View Quote

You forgot about Sammy Weaver and Stiker,thier lab.
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 2:23:22 AM EDT
[#9]
McUzi is an idiot. The FBI murdered 82 people at Waco and 1 at Ruby Ridge. In retaliation, Tim McVeigh murdered 155 innocent people (13 ATF agents removed from total of 168.) Among those were a large number of children. While I despise Janet Reno's actions and wish wish somebody would off her, McVeigh did the wrong thing. Now if he'd blown up the Justice Building in D.C., I'd be rallying behind him. He knew there were innocent people in that building. He didn't care. Janet Reno knew that the Dividians were innocent and she didn't care. 2 wrongs don't make a right. The both deserve to die (McVeigh & Reno.) I wouldn't have cared at all if McVeigh had only killed Feds (ATF/FBI/INS). But, he killed children. That is where he runs afowl of me. He will burn in hell and so will Reno and Kommisar Klinton.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top