Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2005 4:06:27 PM EDT
Yahoo News

Sign me up as an anti-terrorist terrorist. I am SCUBA certified, and I'd be willing to patrol underwater and find these a$$hats. If any important government agencies are reading this, contact me!

End the War, kill all the terrorists.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 4:12:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a job for dolphins
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 4:49:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Where is Flipper?

And I don't mean Kerry.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 4:50:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Sharks with lasers.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 4:50:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Whew!

I knew that aquabump thread would come in handy one day.......
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 4:59:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sharks with lasers.

Link Posted: 3/17/2005 6:07:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I have been told by folks that were combat swimmers that combat swimming and diving is different than recreational diving. i.e there is more to swimming to infeltrate a place and place a explosive device with precision then there is to watching fish.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 6:11:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I have been told by folks that were combat swimmers that combat swimming and diving is different than recreational diving. i.e there is more to swimming to infeltrate a place and place a explosive device with precision then there is to watching fish.

I'm not a recreational diver. I'm certified Rescue. And swimming is the easy part.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 6:11:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

True. They also dive deeper and longer. But it can be taught.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top