BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2001 10:47:44 AM EDT
[url]http://www.timesdispatch.com/frontpage/MGBEMDSK3OC.html[/url]

Maybe the biggest problem with people in government today is that they are:

1) Stupid as hell
2) Have no sense of humor

I guess it accidently reveals how incompetent they all are.  How embarrassing!
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 10:50:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I loved that :D . Did you see how they kept saying that this was created for the soul purpose of killing black people in richmond, VA?
LoL, funniest thing i have ever read...

but this was funny too and linked to it. Also, read Birdmans reply to the letter.

[url]www.birdman.org[/url]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 11:08:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I loved that :D . Did you see how they kept saying that this was created for the soul purpose of killing black people in richmond, VA?
LoL, funniest thing i have ever read...

but this was funny too and linked to it. Also, read Birdmans reply to the letter.

[url]www.birdman.org[/url]
View Quote

"GROW A BRAIN!" ROFLMAO!

I love the fact that the Richmond "elected officials" showed themselves to be such idiots.  Remember, this is where "Project Exile" got started.

[sniper]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 11:24:50 AM EDT
[#3]
How in hell do these idiots get elected?

This just shows how out of touch politicians have gotten.

Clueless!!!
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 11:35:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Bill Dunham, agent in charge of the Richmond office of the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, said his agency has been familiar with the Birdman site for some time.

"It puts ideas in people's heads," Dunham said. "We don't need any more creative weapons than there are."

Yes, fellow gun nuts, the above was the most disturbing of the entire article.  Where did our media "friends" run to first?  BATF, did you see this?  Is it legal?

"We don't need any more creative weapons".  Really?  Is the "F Troop" expanding into "Idea Police"?

Link Posted: 6/27/2001 11:40:17 AM EDT
[#5]
"Except to look like Antonio Banderas, why would you? Who holds their gun like that?"

No dah,  everyone knows you need a sight on both sides of the frame.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 11:52:34 AM EDT
[#6]
What an f-ing idiot!  Nothing pisses me off more though than some prick like this guy who claims that they are "pro-gun" or "pro-second amendment" and in the same sentence advocate taking one of our rights away because "that's not what the second amendment stands for" or "no law abiding person needs one of those."  This guy is an idiot on way too many levels.  

So, my question is "Is Birdman getting flooded with Price Requests, etc. from the hood?"  According to this guy, he should be.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 12:00:30 PM EDT
[#7]
The presidential election was the first I was eligible to vote in so can't blame me.  How dumb must you be to think that is a real product.  What an embarrassment.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 12:02:09 PM EDT
[#8]
It would make me look like Antonio Banderas?  Wait a minute, let's not be hasty here....
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 12:14:25 PM EDT
[#9]
I noticed nothing was mentioned about the mountain dew shotgun, or the Uzi 300 round drum, etc. Pretty good website. Wake up VA and look at your elected idiots.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 2:16:28 PM EDT
[#10]
How many ways can you say,"Butt heads!"
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 2:38:17 PM EDT
[#11]
I thought it was pretty damm funny.

Link Posted: 6/27/2001 3:00:03 PM EDT
[#12]
[img]http://www.birdman.org/images/BattyBird002.jpg[/img]

(1) "But he added, "I don't see the humor in it, because I've seen so many people die because of guns."
- G. Manol Loupassi

BWS, Inc:  I DO see the humor ...because I've seen so many stupid politicians somehow get elected!  Maybe we should all just go by what YOU say is funny.  ...Maybe you could even make it a new law?

Also, I know of no documented cases of a "gun" killing someone.   When did this happen?  ...Were the guns arrested?

(2)  "He (Police Capt. Walter Allmon) noted other night sights are available, and Birdman suggests they be used for shooting people, particularly young black males."

BWS, Inc:  I don't recall suggesting this? Just how DOES one create a "ethnocentric" weapon? Funny thing is I got the idea for sights on the "side" of the gun from the John Singleton movie "Boyz in the Hood" because everybody held their handguns incorrectly angled to one side.  I also noticed that everybody was a "bad shot".  It is MY contention that if someone has proper firearms training and learns proper respect their firearm it promotes a better shot group and lessens the chances of violent crime in the process.  Knowledge is the key!  This movie "glamorizes" improper firearms handling, neighborhood violence, and has made it look "cool" to the viewers.  But this is the "movie industry" and should be taken in that respect.   If Richmond VA has a problem, then maybe they need to talk to John Singleton and ask him why he feels the need to promote these improper firearms techniques to his target audience and try to make it look "cool"?  All BWS, Inc. is doing is highlighting the madness we see everyday.

NOTE:   I DID enjoy the movie and found it well directed and very well acted.

(3)  "Paul F. Jannuzzo, vice president and general counsel for Glock Inc. in Smyrna, Ga., said the company has been aware of the HoMeBoY. He said he sent a letter to Birdman a while back, asking that the company's name no longer be used."

BWS, Inc:  I have always felt that Glocks are by far the best handgun by way of their ease of operation and integral trigger safety.  I am proud to be the owner of a Glock 19.  It is an extremely SAFE handgun and I have been properly trained in its use.

(4)  "He said some of the weapons described could not be made legally. He also found the site's high number of "hits" - more than 100,000 in the past year - a bit disturbing."

BWS, Inc:  Disturbing?? ...YES!! ...You KNOW I was certainly hoping for more!

By the way, how much BATF time and tax payer money was spent Jonesin' around on my website (and other faux websites) ?

(5) "It puts ideas in people's heads," Dunham (BATF) said. "We don't need any more creative weapons than there are."

BWS, Inc:  No, we don't need any more "creative weapons", right?  ...Let's just leave all of the "creativity" to the criminals, murderers, and rapists.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 3:04:08 PM EDT
[#13]
[b]Wait a minute![/b]  
You BATF people aren't supposed to be dictating what types of firearms will be available in the future! ... I thought the BATF was ONLY empowered to enforce existing laws.  When did the BATF become a new legislative branch?  Does this "no more creative weapons" edict apply to civilians only ...or military and police also?  

Birdman Note:   I certainly hope that nobody out there really thinks ANYTHING on my website is "racist" or advocates that one race is better than another. If anything, the opposite is true. I don't think any particular race is any more stupid than another.  Many times people are way too fast to play out the race card when they don't have all of the facts.   This is an easy way out of having to use their brain.  In Richmond VA, this is the obvious case ...and that is a true shame.   All I did with this website was to make something that nobody would really know how to categorize, and also point out a few areas in mankind's psyche  that need some serious  work.

As an artist (oils) I work with ALL colors.  To leave any particular color out is to do disfavor to all of the other colors.  An Artist's job is to mirror what is seen in everyday life in a new, abstract light.  Hopefully we see ourselves a little better as a result.  What do you see, Richmond?

Sincerely,
Birdman
(President) Birdman Weapons Systems, Inc.
[url]http://www.birdman.org/richmond.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 4:05:43 PM EDT
[#14]
birdman out does himself. now im waiting for a jaded 50 superbowl commercial
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 4:21:41 PM EDT
[#15]
First, let me say I've never been more embarrassed to be a Richmond resident before in my life.  What a bunch of racist morons we have running our city.  People can say what they want about the South and racism, but a lot of people benefit (read: get elected) on it staying alive.  It's sad.

Second, if you do one thing today, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR!!  Go to birdman's site (www.birdman.org) and download the video under his new nuclear 50 BMG round.  It's great.  Poor Hans has definitely had better days.

Black Fox
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 5:02:10 PM EDT
[#16]
I saw that ad and started bustin up at the pictures of guns they had good sense of humor.
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 7:50:24 AM EDT
[#17]
BAAHAAAHAAA!

I can't believe those dumba**es thought it was real!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top