Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2005 3:45:32 PM EDT
I just went to our local used video stored and purchased the movie Heat.  I have never seen this movie...but I hear about it in almost every thread here at ARFCOM....It better be good.....or I am holding ARFCOM responsible
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 3:51:00 PM EDT
[#1]
You know, I thought I was the last person here who hadn't seen Heat. I need to go rent it.

I haven't seen Red Dawn, either. You?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 3:58:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Interesting trivia I learned today.  The part played by Val Kilmer was originally intended for Keanu Reeves, who turned it down.  I wonder if the movie would have been half as good if Reeves had played the role of Chris.......
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 3:59:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Study for the test afterwards
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:00:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Interesting trivia I learned today.  The part played by Val Kilmer was originally intended for Keanu Reeves, who turned it down.  I wonder if the movie would have been half as good if Reeves had played the role of Chris.......

...and miss that olecranon bursitis???

no way.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:00:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You know, I thought I was the last person here who hadn't seen Heat. I need to go rent it.

I haven't seen Red Dawn, either. You?

Red Dawn...Saw it as a kid...All time favorite (One of them any way) Heat...Still have not seen it

Sean
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:55:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Theres a TEST????

BTW...Red dawn is great....needs to be redone....
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:57:30 PM EDT
[#7]
i have seen red dawn, but not heat

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:57:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey,  what was the gun that Al...
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:58:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
i have seen red dawn, but not heat

I haven't seen either.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:58:58 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

You know, it's sad when you know the gun a character used in a movie you've never seen.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:01:20 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You know, it's sad when you know the gun a character used in a movie you've never seen.

big +1

I knew the answer to that question loonnggggg before I saw that movie
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top