Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2005 2:22:55 PM EDT
OK, the Superbowl is coming to Detroit.  So they are fixing the roads.  They have huge sections of the freeway closed off. They also have the other large parallel main streets also closed offf.  

1.  Who was the fucking monkey that thought of this system up.  The fucker needs to actually get his ass down here and see what is happening to the traffice flow.

2.  Where fuck are the lazy workers?  I see a lot of equipment parked and not one piece of shit working.  This is 2 pm and the weather is good.  Eventually I see one guy in a front loader and 4 guys are watching him do it.

Its getting bad enough where the $7000 fine and 15 years in jail might be worth it get one those guys!
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 2:33:13 PM EDT
[#1]

Umm.... it's saturday ?

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 2:37:41 PM EDT
[#2]
As a Civil Engineer, I can say without hesitation that it's not the road workers' fault. Some putz Project Manager dropped the ball on this one, it would seem.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:04:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
As a Civil Engineer, I can say without hesitation that it's not the road workers' fault. Some putz Project Manager dropped the ball on this one, it would seem.

You have realize this is DETROIT.  If youre not a crook you dont last long at any position with the city. I have a husband of a patient that works for the water department.  He always seems to have time to come the office visits with his wife.  We would joke all the time that the news guys were following him. But he would go to work, clock in and tell them he was going out to inspect stuff and go home.  He would stay home until about 4 then head back into work.  He would clock out and the next day it would happen all over again!
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:10:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Why is the Superbowl coming to Detroit?  
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:13:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Because we haven't fielded a successful team in ... years??
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:16:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Because we haven't fielded a successful team in ... years??

Because we have a new stadium, a perpetually shitty team and its Detroits turn by default.  The NFL could ignore Detroit forever.  Its actually starting to look decent in the area the stadiums are being built.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:32:59 PM EDT
[#7]
In Mi Granhole is the cunt that made that decision.

She cuts Police and Fire and School funds, to fuck up the roads and plant trees in Ferndale (gay capatol of Mi) to get their votes. What a BITCH!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top