Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:16:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Sweet, how long did it take you?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:19:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Agent7,

In the early 80's my father took me to visit the Colonel's house and saw that collection too.  Amazing just really amazing.  If I remember he also had a couple older Rolls and Bentleys in the garage.  He had stuff everywhere.

Nice pics of his stuff and yours too.

Oh man!!! He had a Rolls that was armor plated and bullet proof. I think the story was it belonged to the Queen of England and she had shipped to the US when she visited in the 70's. They actioned it off and Farley bought it. I rode in that Rolls to Farley's Country Club for lunch the day we toured his house. Did he fire blanks out of the secret agent guns when you visited? He loved doing that.

I'm drawing a blank on the blanks but I do remember I was really impressed with all the armor and weapons from the knights.  At the time I was about 18, I thought all rich people lived like that.

Thanks for bringing back that memory.  I'll have to call my dad and get some more stories.  I think my dad knew him pretty well.    
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top