Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2001 8:31:05 PM EDT
can rapid fire hurt a jewel trigger or any of the components involved in the firing process.
I ask becaus I have a preban lower that I intend to use with two differnt uppers. one will be for a long range scoped rifle, and the other would be a 16 inch defense rifle to be used for home defense and a field gun. I was wondering if double taps and rapid fire would hurt the trigger
Link Posted: 6/26/2001 11:16:28 PM EDT
[#1]
i got one for my 3 gun AR which is a colt preban lower with a BM dissapator upper with a Berquist comp--it really works great for fast double taps and also for long range trigger squeeze.. I can't tell that i've hurt it any--in fact i bought another for my heavy barrel paper puncher so i wouldn't have to change receivers to use the Jewell....Dick
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top