Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2005 10:21:40 AM EDT
Trying to figure out why I can't access the AR15.com page from my home??  On Charter, can pull everything else up, even switched browsers to netscape, ans still get page not found.  Is it possible Charter is filtering now??  Man, I'll have something to say about that!  I even emptied all cookies and history, low security, turn off  pop-up blocker and firewall... still nothing.  Anyone??  Thanks guys..,. BTW I'm not at home.
Link Posted: 3/8/2005 10:22:56 AM EDT
[#1]
on verizon?
Link Posted: 3/8/2005 10:24:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I had your ISP blocked!
Link Posted: 3/8/2005 10:25:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Give me your credit card number and I can get you back online.
Link Posted: 3/8/2005 10:25:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Just send me your SSN and birthdate and I'll get you up and running asap!

Link Posted: 3/8/2005 10:27:34 AM EDT
[#5]
I was having problems with charter for about a month. It came back up by itself a couple of weeks ago. I tried Charter technical support and they were never able to solve the problem. I tried hooking up to different DNS servers, etc.
Link Posted: 3/8/2005 10:29:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Despite what the other 3 clowns offer, there have been numerous reports lately of people not getting on the site while using Verizon. But Verizon denies it's something they are doing. Is this the problem, maybe?
Link Posted: 3/8/2005 6:55:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I have to use proxy servers to get to arfcom while at home.  I have QWest DSL and MSN.
Link Posted: 3/8/2005 6:56:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 12:53:36 PM EDT
[#9]
alright my SSN is 328-69-7448
spell that one out...
Charter admitted it had "inadvertently" had AR's IP blocked for no apparent reason. I told them to refund my lost 7 days b/c AR is the only reason I subscribe... it didn't work, but thought I'd try  Anyway, now that it has been unblocked by charter, I'm a happy guy.... buy yourselves a drink!
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 1:02:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
alright my SSN is 328-69-7448
spell that one out...
Charter admitted it had "inadvertently" had AR's IP blocked for no apparent reason. I told them to refund my lost 7 days b/c AR is the only reason I subscribe... it didn't work, but thought I'd try  Anyway, now that it has been unblocked by charter, I'm a happy guy.... buy yourselves a drink!

That's weird. Must have been a local problem of Charter's.  I use Charter and I have never had any problems getting to any site at all.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top