Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2001 12:42:48 PM EDT
anyone here ever attend? what is req.? do i need to qual. somewhere to shoot?hows the folks there,nice? I got a flyer at Santa Anita S/R that caught my attention and I always wanted to shoot competetive H/G.
Thanks.
BALOO.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 2:08:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I attend the IDPA shoots, don't have a Glock. The people who run them are good, I've always had a good time. You need ear and eye protection, a gun (Glock for the Glock shoot), holster and holders for two mags. I'm not sure what the Glock fee is and I think IDPA is $20, $15 for members. Go out an try it.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 3:22:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks BKinzey. Anyone else?
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 5:32:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Here`s a link to what will be there on July 1st.
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=30398#lastPost[/url].
That`s an USPSA shoot with girls in bikini`s shooting 9 stages in bikini`s.
Gssf has a match there near the end of the year, check Glocktalk`s GSSF forum for date. Another one happens in Chino later.
IDPA happens there but BKinsey is better qualified to answer that question.
I shoot USPSA there twice a month, every month.
If interested, email me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top