Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2005 10:49:04 AM EDT
'Casue I live in......

Note the frequent utilization of constitutional rights, as indicated on the sign.

Ahhhhhhhh...The free state of Texas!
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:57:00 AM EDT
[#1]
when I was leaving Cancun a few weeks ago, I noticed that one of the road signs on the way to the airport was shot up in a similar manner.

I thought sign shooting was an indication of stupid drunks.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:58:52 AM EDT
[#2]
How is destroying city property (which you paid and will re-pay for) a demonstartion of 2nd ammendments rights?

SGatr15
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 11:00:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
when I was leaving Cancun a few weeks ago, I noticed that one of the road signs on the way to the airport was shot up in a similar manner.

I thought sign shooting was an indication of stupid drunks.

In the back country where I live.....Yeah...."Drunk" is at least pretty descriptive.  "Stupid" is a more subjective opinion.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 11:02:17 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
How is destroying city property (which you paid and will re-pay for) a demonstartion of 2nd ammendments rights?

SGatr15

Ok ok...Sorry..I thought it was a cool picture..Didn' men it to get all serious.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 11:06:22 AM EDT
[#5]
If an infinite number of rednecks with an infinite number of beers and shotguns fired at an infinite number of road signs, would they eventually create the complete works of Shakespeare in braille?
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 11:14:48 AM EDT
[#6]
I remember a VERY light smattering of snow near Brownwood back in November of 1997. Nothing to get all bundled up over, though.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 11:15:52 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGatr15

Ok ok...Sorry..I thought it was a cool picture..Didn' men it to get all serious.

Well shit...that argument didn't last long

Now what do I do?

Sgatr15

PS  It is a cool pick
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 11:21:30 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGatr15

Well shit...that argument didn't last long

Now what do I do?

Sgatr15

PS  It is a cool pick

Well.....Um....Lesse...You're WRONG about ONE thing..

It's county property, not city.  The corrupt little POS town I live beside has higher taxes than DFW, and, still can't pay it's PD.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 11:24:59 AM EDT
[#9]
What does this sign have to do with bundling up for the cold?
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 11:30:37 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

It means that hell doesn't freeze over too often.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 2:03:52 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

WooHoo!  New argument!  Yeah man?!?  WTF?

Explain THAT are be BANNED!!  

SGatr15  

PS  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top