Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2005 7:14:25 AM EDT
Anybody catch it last night on VH1? What a riot!!! The dwarf got drunker than hell, passed out, and Peter Brady had to carry him to bed! Then he had one hell of a wet dream, started spanking the monkey, got up and rode his scooter to the corner and pissed inside of the house!!! Can't think of his name, but he is the dwarf from Austin Powers!
Also, Chyna has one hell of a rack!
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:16:55 AM EDT
[#1]
oh to be a has-been!!!
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:22:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Verne Troyer
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:28:00 AM EDT
[#3]

Where has that little hand been?
Did you see him cope a little nipple action at the sushi bar?
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:42:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn, missed it.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:24:36 AM EDT
[#5]
That show is a train wreck. I've been hooked since season 1.  Funny as hell.  That poor "da brat" chick doesn't know she's a has been.  As if anybody ever knew who whe was in the first place.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:32:29 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
That show is a train wreck. I've been hooked since season 1.  Funny as hell.  That poor "da brat" chick doesn't know she's a has been.  As if anybody ever knew who whe was in the first place.

I hold absolutely no love for ebonics.  I hope Chyna gives her a good WWF elbow from the top bunk.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top