Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2005 3:44:37 AM EDT
My gosh this shit is nasty. I figured out what I'm going to do if I'm ever in a position of capturing enemies and using torture to extract information. I'm going to make him drink this shit until he tells me what I want to know. I don't think I have ever tasted anything this nasty in my life. That aside, the stuff does work.... sore throat went away before I finished drinking it...... but still
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:00:26 AM EDT
[#1]
aw, come on.. can't be worse than original flavour NyQuil.....
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:09:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Yes it is, and here's why. NyQuil is only a tablespoon or two at max. Theraflu is at least 6 ounces of pure evil.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:11:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes it is, and here's why. NyQuil is only a tablespoon or two at max. Theraflu is at least 6 ounces of pure evil.

Be a man. Stick some lemon and honey in it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:12:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Be a man. Stick some lemon and honey in it.

I got it down with a little sweetening...but, I think I will suffer after this wears off. That was nasty.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:24:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Depends on which flavor...I picked up a flavor (Can't remember which one) which went down smoothe. So smoothe in fact I wound up having another cup not long after the first in an effort to hurry it's effects along.

Taking more than one dose is not recommended.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:26:13 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Depends on which flavor...I picked up a flavor (Can't remember which one) which went down smoothe. So smoothe in fact I wound up having another cup not long after the first in an effort to hurry it's effects along.

Taking more than one dose is not recommended.

lol, theraflu wasn't a choice. it was a lack of options.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:32:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Theraflu is good stuff it works very well to stifle symptoms. Try this, dose of Theraflu mix with OJ and a shot of Vodka. Caution Alcohol will intensify sleepy effect but who give a rats ass when your sick as a dog.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:34:54 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Theraflu is good stuff it works very well to stifle symptoms. Try this, dose of Theraflu mix with OJ and a shot of Vodka. Caution Alcohol will intensify sleepy effect but who give a rats ass when your sick as a dog.

I don't usually drink, but if I have to take some more of this shit, there's going to be something mixed in with it. Thanks for the idea.
Top Top