Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:25:21 PM EDT
[#1]
In before the poll
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:27:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Misfit.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:28:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I sat in the back with a G+A, SOF, or Hot Rod inside my book.

S.O.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:28:53 PM EDT
[#4]
A metalhead...wore my denim jacket with the "Maiden" patch proudly.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:29:59 PM EDT
[#5]
What kind of MISFIT?
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:30:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Outcast, like now.  I was also on the expect to be the person who was going to crack and make them all pay.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:30:59 PM EDT
[#7]
lol lets just say if somebody flipped out i'd be fine cause i'd be friends with the guy.  I did varsity track and play soccer but hung out with the skaters and stoners cause they were good guys.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:31:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Not Listed.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:32:43 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Outcast, like now.  I was also on the expect to be the person who was going to crack and make them all pay.

So, you were listed in the Yearbook as the "Person Most Likely To Hose The School If Pissed Off"?
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:35:11 PM EDT
[#10]
a loner, that everyone thought was going to kill them.  It was kinda interesting how everyone made an effort to not piss me off.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:35:22 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So, you were listed in the Yearbook as the "Person Most Likely To Hose The School If Pissed Off"?

Yea.  i was I was as much of a smartass and asshole as I am now.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:35:41 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Not Listed.

hmm...Gonna make us guess huh? (Trying to remember the other classifications of people in school)

Jesus Freak?
G.I Joe?

Can't think of anymore...
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:36:24 PM EDT
[#13]
I was the guy that would skip to go hunting all the time, and the JROTC geek, I spent lots of time on the armed drill team, and on the smallbore rifle range....
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:36:48 PM EDT
[#14]
I think I was looked at as a jock....

I really didn't give a fuck what label someone else tried to paste on me.  The only ones I'll claim are the ones I earned; Dad and MARINE!  

George
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:37:21 PM EDT
[#15]
I was a geek/nerd who hung out with the stoner crowd cause I liked heavy metal.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:37:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Well... I was a nerdy, redneck-type that hung out with the skaters and was one of the captains of the football team.

You need an "all of the above" choice
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:39:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Motorhead
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:40:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Sorry for the obsquire ref, if you dont know dont go.....
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:40:44 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
What kind of MISFIT?

The story of my life...
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:42:15 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I really didn't give a fuck what label someone else tried to paste on me.  The only ones I'll claim are the ones I earned; Dad and MARINE!  

George

Don't you have to get screwed to become both?

Please don't beat me up at an Arizona shoot!...It was a joke..Well, kinda..

j/k
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:43:26 PM EDT
[#21]
I was popular in H.S.. Mr Personality. My classmates were drawn to me. The room lite up when I walked in. I had no enemies. My circle of friends was all inclusive. The party invitaions came fast and furious. I could never get to all of them. The hottest girls were at my feet. I dated them all and bedded the best of them. Nearly 25 years later, I still get Christmas cards from most of them. The best athletes and smartest nerds jockeyed for positions at my lunch table. Compared to me, Ferris Buehler was an introverted loser who ate his boogers.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:44:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Early years:  picked on constantly

Later years: voted "Most likely to walk in and punch someone in the face, bang the teacher and shoot up the school"

I got a lot more respect in later years.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:45:23 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Not Listed.

hmm...Gonna make us guess huh? (Trying to remember the other classifications of people in school)

Jesus Freak?
G.I Joe?

Can't think of anymore...

We had...

Nerds (these were the guys/girls that helped you get a passing grade)
Preps (these are the guys/girls that you borrowed a car from when they were passed out)
HeadBangers (these were the guys/girls you asked for the weekend party forcast)
Jocks (these were the guys you had back you up when the fights broke out)
Punks (these were the ones you bummed smokes off of...and extra hair gel/spray)

I am sure there were more.....and I was none of the above either.

MT
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:45:46 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What kind of MISFIT?

The story of my life...

Me I stand proud on being a misfit, badge of honor. But you were not there so you dont know. Pick that head up, quite with the sobbing. You are what you are. With in convivable realms that works out good with me if its ok with you. No MD here. m-dc
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:46:12 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I was popular in H.S.. Mr Personality. My classmates were drawn to me. The room lite up when I walked in. I had no enemies. My circle of friends was all inclusive. The party invitaions came fast and furious. I could never get to all of them. The hottest girls were at my feet. I dated them all and bedded the best of them. Nearly 25 years later, I still get Christmas cards from most of them. The best athletes and smartest nerds jockeyed for positions at my lunch table. Compared to me, Ferris Buehler was an introverted loser who ate his boogers.

Ladies and Gentlemen it's been confirmed. Richard Simmons is an ArfCommer!
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:48:24 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jealousy is a stinky cologne.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:49:40 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Motorhead

"Yeah say Im born to lose and gamblin's for fools but thats the way I like it babe I dont want to live forever.....and dont forget the Joker. Had it at one point leather bound-82/83 or so. m-dc
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:50:00 PM EDT
[#28]
A 5'10" 260 pound fat ass...

(now 175- 180 pounds and 6"2')

Oh, and I was a Sci-Fi geek who carried the ST:TNG tech manual in my bookbag.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:51:06 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

George

j/k

Naw, I can take a joke. Besides, don't you live down by C.G.? Your life must be hard enough as it is!  
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:51:59 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As is arrogance.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:54:55 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As is arrogance.

I wouldn't know anything about that Johhny.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:55:23 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As is arrogance.

Nope....All of you are wrong! It was a Richard Simmons type fart that stinks...
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:55:24 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So is Old Spice!
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:55:44 PM EDT
[#34]
i was an FFA member (still have the jacket and a 2nd place medal from nationals) and i listened to Metal and was dual enrolled in high school and college classes, then we also got in trouble for playing full contact football at lunch after we broke a kids ankle and anthers collarbone and a couple dislocated fingers.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:57:12 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

George

j/k

Naw, I can take a joke. Besides, don't you live down by C.G.? Your life must be hard enough as it is!  

Hey! We have an IHOP now..Have some respect!
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:58:41 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So is "Delusions of Grandure", by Calvin Cline

S.O.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:00:25 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

George

j/k

Hey! We have an IHOP now..Have some respect!

How cosmopolitan! I stand corrected.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:00:42 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So is "Delusions of Grandure", by Calvin Cline

S.O.

Scoff is you must but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:05:19 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As is arrogance.

I wouldn't know anything about that Johhny.

Of course you don't.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:10:05 AM EDT
[#40]
Goth?
Midwinter
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:35:04 AM EDT
[#41]
heh, when I was in HS, I had been home schooled prior to that.  So no one knew me from junior high or grade school.  Some how a rumor got started that I had to transfer in from some far of district because I had set my previous school on fire  I honestly have no idea how this rumor got started
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:38:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Jock
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:41:15 AM EDT
[#43]
A floater.  I didn't really have a crowd and I pretty much talked to everyone.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:42:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Both hands on the ball!***inside joke for the Dinger***
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:44:12 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
heh, when I was in HS, I had been home schooled prior to that.  So no one knew me from junior high or grade school.  Some how a rumor got started that I had to transfer in from some far of district because I had set my previous school on fire  I honestly have no idea how this rumor got started

Now that's a damn fine way to get respect.

I kept a low profile in highschool. My photo teacher and I got along and my senior year, when I decided to buy an AR, I kept talking about it to him. Funny thing is he was/is a anti gun Canadian national but he never let on about the anti gun part. That and my small circle of friends are the only things I liked about high school.

I was actually just looking through my yearbook tonight and couldn't help but laugh at all the idiots who bought pages with their friends and put things like "friends for life" or "true friends forever" or "love conquers all" etc. What a bunch of pathetic idiots. I wonder how many of them still talk to each other - and it hasn't even been that many years.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:45:17 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Both hands on the ball!***inside joke for the Dinger***

I get in it  Thats damn cruel.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:46:16 AM EDT
[#47]
Let's just put it this way...I got arrested along with a friend in the parkinglot of the school.....a CATHOLIC Highschool.

The Dean just looked and shoke his head at that point.....but it is nice to have connections in rough spots

SGatr15
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:47:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Years Fresh to soph =skater/grunge/stoner

Junior to Senior=prep/drunk
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:48:44 AM EDT
[#49]
I was a nerd who played football, basketball and tennis and went 4 wheeling every weekend. So how about  a pansy redneck jock nerd?

CW
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:48:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Dork.

Not smart enough to be a geek.  Since I didn't play D&D, I wasn't a nerd either.

My friends and I were more like Beavis and Butthead, except we had a sense of self preservation.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top