Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2005 4:46:04 PM EDT
What is the consensus on this show, from the beautiful minds of arfcom?  I enjoy it very much.  

If anyone doesn't know, it is on Comedy Central and basically it is a parody of Cops.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 5:08:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I think it's a hoot.  I have probably seen every episode.  My wife hates it though.  She evidently has no sense of humor.

I love where the milkshake dude evades capture by jumping off the dock, and then uses his straw as a snorkel.    Too many other hilarious episodes to list at this time.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 5:12:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, too bad that milkshake got hit by a semi her
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 5:15:58 PM EDT
[#3]
love it!
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 5:18:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 5:19:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Funny show, I love it![
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 5:21:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I enjoy it as well.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 5:21:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Thumbs up.

Funny stuff.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 5:35:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I think it's a hoot.  I have probably seen every episode.  My wife hates it though.  She evidently has no sense of humor.

I love where the milkshake dude evades capture by jumping off the dock, and then uses his straw as a snorkel.    Too many other hilarious episodes to list at this time.  

I think my dad has no sense of humor also, because he doesn't hate it, but I think he doesn't get the concept of it.  He asked me what it is, and i said it was a spoof of Cops.  He's like, what's a spoof, I told him that it is a show that makes fun of the show Cops.  He didn't say anything.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 5:38:16 PM EDT
[#9]
I think the funniest one I saw yet is the one where they have a British police officer visit them.  They pull over a speeder, and the British cop goes over to the car, pulls out the driver, starts hitting him and says "You speeding b----rd!  You b----rd speeder!"
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 5:41:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Reno 911...

Link Posted: 1/9/2005 5:44:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Damn funny.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 5:50:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Me and my wife love it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 5:51:10 PM EDT
[#13]
I love it.  My wife hates it too.

My favorite episode is the one with the Homeland Security guys, where Dangle finds himself oddly attracted to the smokin' Korean chick.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 5:52:47 PM EDT
[#14]
I watch every time it comes on.  The best is Wednesdays when they have Reno 911, then South Park, then the new South Park!

Love it!  

The "cop dog shooting by mistake" is the funniest one ever!
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 5:54:22 PM EDT
[#15]
I love it when Lt. Dangles bike is always getting stolen or fucked with. It's a very funny show.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 5:56:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Figging hiarious!
The episode where Junior is taking the kids on a fieldtrip to the prison is the best.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 5:56:54 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think my dad has no sense of humor also, because he doesn't hate it, but I think he doesn't get the concept of it.  He asked me what it is, and i said it was a spoof of Cops.  He's like, what's a spoof, I told him that it is a show that makes fun of the show Cops.  He didn't say anything.  

I was watching it once when my parents came by.  Mom thought it was a legit "COPS" type show...until it started getting weird.  She was like WTF???? until I explained that it was on Comedy Central & a spoof.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 5:59:04 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Figging hiarious!
The episode where Junior is taking the kids on a fieldtrip to the prison is the best.

"Circle the wagons"  

Love that show.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:02:05 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Figging hiarious!

That one was pretty funny, when he got into the details of why the beds are bolted on the walls now,
and the guy who electrified the cell bars.

Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:03:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Never seen it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:08:27 PM EDT
[#21]
i always enjoy the encounters with the "dungeons and dragons" type guys. the dialog cracks me up evrytime.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:16:08 PM EDT
[#22]
One of the first ones was my favorite.  When they bet that kid couldn't jump from one rooftop to the other on his bike.

I laughed so hard that I got a sore throat.  

Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:18:52 PM EDT
[#23]
The night that the guy talked Garcia into shooting his neighbors dog, I damned near pissed myself.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:27:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Trudy Weigle is the BOMB!!!!
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:30:25 PM EDT
[#25]
funny show, but some too stupid suff for me sometimes. All in all it funny enough to watch.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:33:30 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

The first episode that I saw was one of those with the milkshake.  The officers get out of the car and chase him and end up shoving the milkshake between a wall and a house.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:56:53 PM EDT
[#27]
I love that show.

I love the Dungeons and Dragons guy:
www.comedycentral.com/mp/play.jhtml?reposid=/multimedia/reno911/212_dungeons.html
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:41:15 PM EDT
[#28]
You Xanadon't it!

And to think that we lost at the Alamo.....

Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:46:44 PM EDT
[#29]
I like it a lot.  And for only 20 bucks, you can get the first season on DVD!  
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:47:17 PM EDT
[#30]
I watched one show if it, thought it was ok, but not worth planning to watch.  I'll watch again if Im around and its on though.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:50:45 PM EDT
[#31]
I think Dangle is hilarious....  funny show.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 8:47:52 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
What is the consensus on this show, from the beautiful minds of arfcom?  I enjoy it very much.  

If anyone doesn't know, it is on Comedy Central and basically it is a parody of Cops.  

Awesome show. I wish they would bring it back.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:45:08 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bring it back?  It is on Wednesdays at 8 central PM.  

Check your local listings.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:24:00 PM EDT
[#34]
It's pretty good.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:31:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Great stuff I tell you! I love it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:42:06 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Seems to be only repeats. Nothing new.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 5:36:38 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Seems to be only repeats. Nothing new.

Try looking on Comedy Central's website to see when It is on.

www.comedycentral.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top