Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2005 4:52:26 PM EDT
About three fingers of some fine stuff from an Alabama woodshed.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 4:56:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I am working on a nice buzz myeslf.....4th goblet of wine for the evening....it goes down too easily...and im fine with that!

No work in the morning
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 4:57:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Drinking straight from the neck of the bottle.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 4:58:43 PM EDT
[#3]
sipping Newcastle, about to pop in some Lord of the Rings and lazy round after
a hectic week.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 4:59:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Coronas and spicy fajitas for me.  

I am in Texas you know....  
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 5:06:44 PM EDT
[#5]
a bit of the "Old Speckled Hen" for me
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 5:08:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 5:09:20 PM EDT
[#7]
A Bombay Sapphire martini here.  God I feel so old, I don't swill cheap beer, hate Jagermeister, I can't relate to folks my age (21).  I prefer Port, Scotch, and Gin martinis with Maduro cigars, is there something wrong with me?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 5:10:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I will have a nice whiskey and Coke... after I get this Job application done.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 5:13:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
a bit of the "Old Speckled Hen" for me

Damn you.....damn you to hell!!!!!!!!!!

I had that on the hand pump from a cask once....good juice!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 5:14:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Bushmills Single Malt Irish for me.  Hmm, maybe time for a refill.

Link Posted: 1/7/2005 5:14:33 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I will have a nice whiskey and Coke... after I get this Job application done.

Spill a little bit on the application before you mail it off to let them know that your serious!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 5:14:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 5:16:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Can I have a drink?

Link Posted: 1/7/2005 5:16:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Been ready for a few brews, Glad to join in...
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:08:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Beer for now.

May have to make a drink out of some Gin and that Gatorade extreme mango I have in the fridge..........Mmmmmmmmmmmm Gin and sports drink..................
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:12:36 PM EDT
[#16]
A Bombay Sapphire martini here. God I feel so old, I don't swill cheap beer, hate Jagermeister, I can't relate to folks my age (21). I prefer Port, Scotch, and Gin martinis with Maduro cigars, is there something wrong with me?

Good Taste Never Goes Out Of Style!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:15:08 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
A Bombay Sapphire martini here.  God I feel so old, I don't swill cheap beer, hate Jagermeister, I can't relate to folks my age (21).  I prefer Port, Scotch, and Gin martinis with Maduro cigars, is there something wrong with me?

Nope.  That Bombay Sapphire is like crack.  I love Gin/Tonics made with it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:16:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Im having some ciclon and coke.  Shits good.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:18:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Well I could understand if I were say.... 50, but I'm not and it feels wrong to like classical style at my age.  I damn near idolize the style Sinatra embodied.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:19:44 PM EDT
[#20]
After last weekend, I will be sticking with diet pepsi for this weekend.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:24:07 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Well I could understand if I were say.... 50, but I'm not and it feels wrong to like classical style at my age.  I damn near idolize the style Sinatra embodied.

Fo' shizzle, whys yous be all up in dat nasty shit whens you be relaxin on da zebra skin sofa wif a cup of moet on some ice and wit some ho's shakin they big ass booty.  Dat shits classy, mufugga!  It all good when you be from da ghetto an da ladies get all jiggy when dey see dem diamonds on you teefs.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:28:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Well I could understand if I were say.... 50, but I'm not and it feels wrong to like classical style at my age. I damn near idolize the style Sinatra embodied.

Well, just damn, I'll be Fifty this year!

Started on Martinis at 18 and never found a good enough reason to change.  Got into Port with success
in my first company, nothing finishes a good steak like port.  I like Sinatra's music not Sinatra, more of a Classical Rock & Roller.

But, why waste half your life trying the ills to find a cure?

Be glad you discovered some of life's simpler pleasures early and now you'll have a lifetime to enjoy them!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:36:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Here's what I'm having...Yeah yeah I know, but I don't have any Coke.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:37:28 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Here's what I'm having...Yeah yeah I know, but I don't have any Coke.  
img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/ocsk8brdr/Jobrelatedstuff/Rum.jpg

Yes, I'll have a pepsi and rum please.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:41:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Mountain Dew as usual for me.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:41:50 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Yes, I'll have a pepsi and rum please.  

Well come on down...I just cracked this bottle open and I have a fridge full of pepsis!  
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:53:12 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Well I could understand if I were say.... 50, but I'm not and it feels wrong to like classical style at my age. I damn near idolize the style Sinatra embodied.

Well, just damn, I'll be Fifty this year!

Started on Martinis at 18 and never found a good enough reason to change.  Got into Port with success
in my first company, nothing finishes a good steak like port.  I like Sinatra's music not Sinatra, more of a Classical Rock & Roller.

But, why waste half your life trying the ills to find a cure?

Be glad you discovered some of life's simpler pleasures early and now you'll have a lifetime to enjoy them!

Yo Panama,

Hitting the big five oh this year myself.  As a fellow port fiend I suggest a little option for you.  Say you are in a place with marginal port.  And marginal Cognac.  What to do?  order one of each and dump them together.  The port smooths poor cognac and the cognac gets ya drunk.  You can't beat it.

Well you can, but not if you are in a place with a poor liquor selection.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top