Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2001 11:16:32 PM EDT
well i was reading a on here were one of the members said soem one on another board said a all ars were FA any way i stared to read that thread j its really funny how almost all of the democratic regulars there all degreade to mindless name calling when we (pro gun) show em FACTS

(i hope this works)
[url]www.democraticunderground.com/cgi-bin/duforum/duboard.cgi?az=list_threads&om=69&forum=DCForumID32#10

Link fixed - Paul
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 5:24:17 AM EDT
[#1]
It doesn't work and do you mind repeating what you just wrote?
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 5:30:45 AM EDT
[#2]
delete one http://
and the link will work.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 5:45:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 6:11:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Do those people really believe that crap they are spewing?  

[>:/]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 6:29:12 AM EDT
[#5]
I resent the "gun nut" label that all accept as legitimate for gun owners. "Gun enthusiast" is much better. Lotsa feelings being shared there.  
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 6:33:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
well i was reading a on here were one of the members said soem one on another board said a all ars were FA any way i stared to read that thread j its really funny how almost all of the democratic regulars there all degreade to mindless name calling when we (pro gun) show em FACTS

(i hope this works)
[url]www.democraticunderground.com/cgi-bin/duforum/duboard.cgi?az=list_threads&om=69&forum=DCForumID32#10

Link fixed - Paul
View Quote

It always pisses me off when I read that type of garbage.. Oh well..

Ian

PS- Spell checker! [:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top