Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2004 5:43:29 AM EDT
Is it just me or was the "never-to-be-1st 'lady' " on some serious Chronic or Valium yesterday?  Whenever they showed vid of her and Mr Heinz-Kerry, she was slack-jawed and kind of staring into the sun like some hippie at woodstck.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:46:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Ummm.....  

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:53:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Kerry evidently always eats at the same diner for lunch on Election Day when he's running.  Teraaaaza was sitting next to him while he ate.  She looked like she wanted to get the hell out of there.

I don't think she was a bonus to Kerry's presidential run, in fact, I think she hurt him, although , just a little.  Laura Bush, OTOH, was a huge help to W.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:05:09 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Kerry evidently always eats at the same diner for lunch on Election Day when he's running.  Teraaaaza was sitting next to him while he ate.  She looked like she wanted to get the hell out of there.

I don't think she was a bonus to Kerry's presidential run, in fact, I think she hurt him, although , just a little.  Laura Bush, OTOH, was a huge help to W.

Wow, now that was a profound observation!!!!

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:06:53 AM EDT
[#4]
I'd like to know how many millions she and George Soros just threw down the craphole on this one.

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:23:52 AM EDT
[#5]
I've heard $29,000,000
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:26:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'd like to know how many millions she and George Soros just threw down the craphole on this one.

I've heard 27 million

I'm wondering how to get some of that money by setting up a front.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:29:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Ummm.....  

This is your brain on drug.  Any question?
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:34:57 AM EDT
[#8]
At the restaurant.

John Kerry: "TAH RAY ZA, pass the salt will you?"

TAH RAY ZA: 1000 yard stare

John Kerry: "I said, pass the salt.  TAH RAY ZA?  Yoo-hoo.  Salt please."

TAH RAY ZA: Drool runs down chin and lands on blouse causing dark spot.

John Kerry: "Oh for cryin' out loud.  Who took care of her meds?  I told you guys to lighten up with that shit!"

TAH RAY ZA: Slumps over in seat and lands on floor.  Expression doesn't change.

John Kerry: Looks down while chewing his pork chop. " Now isn't that just fuckin' dandy..."
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:40:33 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
At the restaurant.

John Kerry: "TAH RAY ZA, pass the salt will you?"

TAH RAY ZA: 1000 yard stare

John Kerry: "I said, pass the salt.  TAH RAY ZA?  Yoo-hoo.  Salt please."

TAH RAY ZA: Drool runs down chin and lands on blouse causing dark spot.

John Kerry: "Oh for cryin' out loud.  Who took care of her meds?  I told you guys to lighten up with that shit!"

TAH RAY ZA: Slumps over in seat and lands on floor.  Expression doesn't change.

John Kerry: Looks down while chewing his pork chop. " Now isn't that just fuckin' dandy looks like I'll get some tonight..."

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:45:49 AM EDT
[#10]
She was popp'in the alcohol soaked raisins in large quantities.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top