Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2004 2:45:40 AM EDT
I went to bed early.  I didn't even watch the results knowing that the vast majority of the coverage was not going to be worth crap.

I am quite pleased right now.  

In Texas, we kicked out five anti-gun Dems from the USHOR and replaced them with gun-loving conservative Republicans.  In short, Texas has saved the United States again (just as we did in WWI and WWII).

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 2:53:09 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I went to bed early.  I didn't even watch the results knowing that the vast majority of the coverage was not going to be worth crap.

In Texas, we kicked out five anti-gun Dems from the USHOR and replaced them with gun-loving conservative Republicans.  In short, Texas has saved the United States again (just as we did in WWI and WWII).

God Bless Texas !!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 2:54:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I'm quite pissed. I went to bed at 3 AM and have just woken up to help the kids get off to school. Still no result. WTF??? What a waste- I too should have gone to bed early......

In MA, the Dems won big, despite the 10 million bux the Repubs spent. NH has a Democrap gov. I am not happy.

And the Dems are holding their breath nationally till they turn blue. No class, even though they know the math does not add up for them in IA, NM and OH.  Where's that "seal of the Democratic Party" with the crying baby pic????
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:20:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Hitlery is surely smiling, the door is open for her run.

GOD BLESS TEXAS
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:20:56 AM EDT
[#4]
If the Dems decide to go hard left, then not even Hillary will be safe!

Remember, the Klintons were big members of the DLC, which was being savaged on DUh last night!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:30:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Clinton-Obama in 08 - shudder.

Only chance we have (sorry to say) is Gulliani-Rice.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:16:16 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Who were they?  Lee is still in right?
Lampson got an A rating he is out though.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:19:01 AM EDT
[#7]
For details on Texas, go to www.foxnews.com and follow the links to the House races.  Great detail there.  Lee is still in.  Her seat was made safe to make sure the JD didn't reject the redistricting plan.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:20:58 AM EDT
[#8]
The Clintons can HAVE the Dem party, such as it is.

Actually, I think its a VERY  different Dem party than the one they remember.

Bitter, vile, hateful, would never accept the type of compromises Clinton made with the Gingrich house.

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:24:48 AM EDT
[#9]

Clinton-Obama in 08 - shudder

Hmmm......Didn't think about that matchup.  That may be a sound strategic choice.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:31:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top