Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 11:35:34 PM EDT
I belong to a few, too many in fact.  However, one place, which has nothing to do politics or anything related had some twit from Canada bitching about Bush winning.  I told him it's none of your business and to keep the political crap out of the forum.  Then some other crybaby posted "Only uneducated poeple voted for Bush....."

Fuck I hate these sorry mother fuckers.

I want to post this response, but don't want political discussion on there.  I'd like to be able to get away from the politics once and a while.

Here's what I typed, but haven't posted:

Oh it's just horrible.  After 40 years of a Democrat controlled congress and senate, and several Democratic presidents, you'd think the libs would be able to deal with a few years of Republican control.  The best part is that liberals claim to be so tolerant, yet they've done more to hurt their party than help in these last 10 years.  All because they can't imagine life without political power.  Not to mention the relentless stabs, such as calling all Bush voters uneducated.  

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:38:32 PM EDT
[#1]
you CHEATED on arfcom with another forum?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:40:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I left another Forum for Arfcom

Semper Fi
Shooter
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:46:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Obviously I spend most of my time here, but I still have other sites for certain hobbies I'm into and such.  Just pisses me off how these libs can't even refrain from posting bullshit on non-political forums.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top