Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2004 5:24:59 PM EDT
I recall last election, when we were all quite swug with Bush's victory, and it WAS a victory, that we were quite harsh on those who chose to designate Bush "not my President".  We stated, correctly, that this was a time for unity, and that these people needed to get over it and join the team.  Well, I suppose I know where they stood now.

I had previously stated that I would vote Libertarian, my "concience", this time, consequences be damned, but I could NOT do that.  Yes, I am critical of MANY things that W has done, but DAMMIT, he's my dog and that is THAT.  I could go on, but suffice it to say that while I disagree with many of his moves, he's a good guy, I like him, and he's the MAN we need in this time, so he got my vote.

I don't like JK.  I don't trust JK.  Liberals, in general, worry me greatly.  I am against abortion as a means of birth control, I don't like supporting welfare shits, yadda yadda yadda.  This slimy, smarmy pussy-whipped piece of shit massachusets LIBERAL, if he is elected, would NOT be my President, so I guess, I do now know how those folks could say this thing.

I think W will win.  I hope W will win.  Cuz I DO NOT want that fuckin' weasel in my White House.  'Nuff said, and have a good election night.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:26:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Sure
whatever you say.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:28:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I had previously stated that I would vote Libertarian, my "concience", this time, consequences be damned, but I could NOT do that.  Yes, I am critical of MANY things that W has done, but DAMMIT, he's my dog and that is THAT.  I could go on, but suffice it to say that while I disagree with many of his moves, he's a good guy, I like him, and he's the MAN we need in this time, so he got my vote.

I don't like JK.  I don't trust JK.  Liberals, in general, worry me greatly.  I am against abortion as a means of birth control, I don't like supporting welfare shits, yadda yadda yadda.  This slimy, smarmy pussy-whipped piece of shit massachusets LIBERAL, if he is elected, would NOT be my President, so I guess, I do now know how those folks could say this thing.

+1

Good for Ninja!

Anything I would add would be an echo of your post.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:33:19 PM EDT
[#3]
The only thing I can add to that is....

FUCK KERRY!!!!  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:36:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Dubya Oh-Four!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:36:40 PM EDT
[#5]
huh
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:37:07 PM EDT
[#6]
he may be a monkey, but he's MY monkey!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:49:59 PM EDT
[#7]
If Kerry wins he'll be my commissar not my President.  I'd look back fondly on the Clinton years and that speaks volumes.

All vitriol aside.  You know what they say in the military.  "If you can't respect the man, respect the uniform".  Kerry would wear a blue helmet though.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:03:08 PM EDT
[#8]
BUSH
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:12:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I recall last election, when we were all quite swug with Bush's victory, and it WAS a victory, that we were quite harsh on those who chose to designate Bush "not my President".  We stated, correctly, that this was a time for unity, and that these people needed to get over it and join the team.  Well, I suppose I know where they stood now.

And that my fellow patriots, is why Bush wins this election, and why this great nation will always overcome evil.

God Bless America
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:22:01 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:23:42 PM EDT
[#11]
DAMN SKIPPY, Ninja. I knew I drank with you for a reason.

Quoted:
Sure
whatever you say.

Piss off.

SG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top