Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:54:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Here's a standard-type posting from 'over there':

"...a bunch of cataclysmically inbred religious fundamentalists. Oh...wait. That describes ALL of his supporters, doesn't it?"

Nice.......
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:57:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Remember, there are three types of people in the world:

Dicks, Pussies, and Assholes.

Damn I loved that part of Team America!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:59:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Remember, there are three types of people in the world:

Dicks, Pussies, and Assholes.

Damn I loved that part of Team America!

+1  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:01:05 PM EDT
[#4]
That reminds me, better start making some photos to post there tonight when Kerry loses!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:35:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Why are they so angry?? I thought they were convinced sKerry was gonna win!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:46:54 PM EDT
[#6]
The DU boat leaves for France in the morning.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:52:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Hopefully there a whole fleet of DU boats leaving in the morning.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:53:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hopefully there a whole fleet of DU boats leaving in the morning.

There will have to be to help ship all that wine and cheese!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:58:04 PM EDT
[#9]
tagged becuase this looks like fun!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:01:48 PM EDT
[#10]
My take on this.

I keep thinking about the past four years, and how the election was almost stolen from Bush in 2000.

I keep thinking about the good feelings I have, every time I see him on my television.

I keep thinking about the revulsion I feel every time "The Hate America 1st" crowd opens their stupid monkey mouths.

I keep thinking about how they spit in my face, and in the face of all my people, each and every fucking day.

I keep thinking about all of those poor people in Iraq who have been saved from that monstrous asshole, Saddam.

I'm trying to watch the news. I know if I will watch the returns, I'll be informed

I just know that I am overcome with so many emotions right now.

Bush is a leader. An American. A danger to murdering idiot terrorist.

And he has GOT to have FOUR MORE YEARS!

Bilster
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:13:15 PM EDT
[#11]

My little sister watched F9/11 lastnight for the first time, and she called me crying, asking me why I didn't tell her that stuff. I told her that I had tried, but was sure glad she knew it now. She could only watch 30 minutes at a time.

Yeah, that's cuz it sucked
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:18:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Medicated basket cases. Every last one.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:21:35 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
What is the weather like on the planet these people come from?

Rainy. Mostly dreary with periods of storm clouds.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:29:35 PM EDT
[#14]
There's a lot of reasons we're all hoping W stands for WINS,  but my favorite is that the Dems will go absolutely crazy.  

They will be buying Prozac by the case from Canada.  Thier entire year will be ruined.  They will wrench out thier hair and hopefully move to some nice European country.

The thought gives me goose bumps!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:32:24 PM EDT
[#15]
They are soooooooo dramatic.   Have to add the drama to their pointless lives.

I full expect them to be out in full force after the election if they lose.  Gonna be blockin traffic, hunger strikes, out downtown in Portland.  Would be interesting target practice or autocrossing on the freeway.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:36:54 PM EDT
[#16]
I should go over there and suggest that they form a suicide pact if sKerry loses.  I have built up enough posts that they would not catch on (until it was too late).
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:37:57 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I should go over there and suggest that they form a suicide pact if sKerry loses.  I have built up enough posts that they would not catch on (until it was too late).

Do it, do it, do it.  I'm in with you.  Get it started and I'll help keep it going.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:44:28 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Ewan I Bushwackers (232 posts)     Tue Nov-02-04 06:09 PM
Response to Original message

54. I've been on the verge several times already...

But we must all remember that our task does not end with a Kerry win.

1. We must move aggressively to undo the damage wrought by the BushCo Regime.

2. We must unite our country--and that includes reaching out to moderate Republicans who have also been marginalized.

3. We must track down each and every one of the treasonous bastards who sought to destroy our nation, whether they be in government (e.g., Rumsfeld, Scalia), media (e.g., Drudge, Coulter), academia (e.g., torturemaster John Yoo), or corporate America (e.g., C. Boyden Gray). And we must use every LEGAL means available to us to neutralize them. Evil incarnate must not be allowed to regroup, and threaten our democracy again.
WHat about the Terroists that Kerry thinks we shouldn't fight?

calimary  (1000+ posts)      Tue Nov-02-04 07:40 PM
Response to Original message

65. I'm too tied up in knots to cry - yet. But I know how you feel, girlfriend

Everything you said here - I agree with.

I'm just dining on cuticles all day...

Ordinarily, I don't have high blood pressure. Today might be different.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:50:42 PM EDT
[#19]
OMG!  That thread about FR deleting posts is hard to believe that they aren't kidding!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:07:02 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do it, do it, do it.  I'm in with you.  Get it started and I'll help keep it going.

Make sure you post a cold link here.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:10:52 PM EDT
[#21]
i'd like to see that dumb bitch try to do something to W to his face... watch her dumbass get lit up by a bunch of suits.hug.gif I mean, boohoo, CNN and MTV tells me Bush is bad. boohoo.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:42:00 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
WTF is a "dream whip"?

[shudder]

The cause of nocturnal emission?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top