Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 5:09:21 AM EDT
So, I'm drivin' the Bus and at the intersection see:

On one corner, the American Communist Party with a Bush/Cheney placard displayed in a garbage can.
On the other corner, Kerry supporters with a huge sign.
Walking around on the median is a guy with a Bush/Cheney sign, wearing a Bush mask and doing the 'Heil, HITLER' salute to drivers passing by.

If I were undecided at that time, I would make up my mind to vote FOR Bush/Cheney.
If that display is indicative of the 'tolerance' and 'free speech' we'd get under the Democrats, I want no part of it - ever.

I believe in free speech, but seeing the Democrats and Communists in collaberation is enough of a RED FLAG for me!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:11:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Asshats!

If I were undecided at that time, I would make up my mind to vote FOR Bush/Cheney.

Hopefully this will get the Rep's motivated to go vote and the swingers to vote Bush.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:12:04 AM EDT
[#2]

I believe in free speech, but seeing the Democrats and Communists in collaberation is enough of a RED FLAG for me!

If there had been any doubt, just hearken back to what Hitlery Klinton said just a few short months ago about taking our money for the common (ist) good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top