Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/1/2004 11:54:14 PM EDT

I am so thoroughly disgusted with the current state of this country I cannot reasonably express it.

Studies show that only 30% of the people of our country believe in the left wing agenda.

And that most of the rest  (70% of Americans) believe in a  conservative agenda.

And yet we have an election that is to close to call.

Why?  

Because Americans are being BRAIN WASHED by the left using the media.

Because President Bush is not running against Kerry.

He is running against ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and every other network. (except Fox news who I believe is fair) Though, the left will tell you Fox is right wing. Because they don't like it when both sides get told.  They like monopoly in the media.  A left wing monopoly.  

He is running against every dirtbag actor in Hollywood.  (and the media who give them a soap box)

He is running against every movie producer in Hollywood.

He is running against every television producer in Hollywood.

He is running against the music industry.  (m&m, puffy and the rest)  

He is running against practically every newspaper in the country.  (and slammed by scumbag lefties every day in editorials)  

He is running against out own govt which pays for all of these "get out the vote" commercials. (but do you notice it is only liberals in these commercials by and large?)  

What message does that send?  It is a bald face effort to register only liberal voters. Disgusting.

He is running against George Soros and many other multi millionaires.  (and before you say that the right wing is spending lots of money to, let me enlighten you)  The left is spending nine times the amount that the right is this year.  NINE TIMES THE AMOUNT.  

The democrats are practicing massive voter fraud in Ohio and other states, and sued the Republicans when they sought to make sure that people voting were really registered voters.

They will sue after they lose like last time, hoping to invalidate Bush if he does win.

There is more, but I am to sad and tired tonight to post it all.

But Americans are so brain washed that they no longer know which way is up.

They are like a bunch of Zombies from one of those movies.  They are pre-programmed.  

Even if President Bush wins this election, I will be ashamed to live in a country where this kind of thing is just "business as usual".

Is it no wonder the rest of the world thinks we're a bunch of tools.  

I think when next I travel abroad, I shall pretend I am Canadian.

Zen
"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"  

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:56:09 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:59:00 PM EDT
[#2]
indeed. just be glad you're not a liberal.

oh wait nevermind, if you were a liberal, you wouldn't care because you'd be brainwashed by the media propoghanda.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:02:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I know exactly how you feel. I am almost at the point where I say OK You "win"...you can have SF and LA, hell take all of CA. if you want. NY? ..FINE! Fly and be free. What else do you "elite" want? Lets have an amicable divorce. Irreconcilable differences.

Where do I take my family to get away from this BS?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:03:28 AM EDT
[#4]
sucks to be you. Im proud to be an American, and those who dont like it can fuck off, and yes I take this attitude globaly.

edited to add: you pussies need to get the lead out of your fucking asses and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:06:51 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
sucks to be you. Im proud to be an American, and those who dont like it can fuck off, and yes I take this attitude globaly.

edited to add: you pussies need to get the lead out of your fucking asses and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT!

+1

Plus if all the liberals on TV say is Get out and vote then what the hell is your problem with that?

Its not like they said get out and vote for sKerry
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:10:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:11:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Don't despair my soon-to-be-Canadian friend

As you yourself outlined, there are powerful forces at work. Titans are clashing here. But once Bush wins(assuming), I believe much of this pumped-up, hysterical windbagging by the leftwing forces will wither away in the years to come. The rewards for our side will be much greater than we think.

2004 will be historic.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:16:19 AM EDT
[#8]
He is also running against Howard Stern.

One of my 4 Wheel buddies is actually voting for that puke Kerry, because he listens to Howard's rant.  He is new to politics and just started paying attention, even though he is 30yo.

We tried to explain to him that sKerry would hug every tree, ban every truck, and close every trail.  And with the tax Kerry puts on gas, he would have to walk 50 miles to the mountains.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:20:25 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Don't despair my soon-to-be-Canadian friend

As you yourself outlined, there are powerful forces at work. Titans are clashing here. But once Bush wins(assuming), I believe much of this pumped-up, hysterical windbagging by the leftwing forces will wither away in the years to come. The rewards for our side will be much greater than we think.

2004 will be historic.

Well, of course I wouldn't really pretend I was Canadian, or want to be part of that ridiculous country.  

(that's why I picked Canada, to make the point of just how ashamed I am of most Americans)  

But I am sick at heart at what is happening to the electoral process.

And, I am so ashamed of the Americans who are doing it.

And I am ashamed of the Americans who get fooled by the propaganda.

And mostly, I am ashamed that most Americans are just asleep at the wheel.

Neither understanding what freedom is all about, or caring.  (as long as they can by a new SUV and take the kids to soccor practice)  

Zen

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:21:32 AM EDT
[#10]
America was better when we had injuns running around trying to kill us.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:23:50 AM EDT
[#11]
What do you think of these countrymen? Dont let them rest in vein, do something to preserve freedom today for tommorow.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:27:30 AM EDT
[#12]
dumbass Zombies just like one of my buddies.........believes everything that the media puts on tv.....if he was my brother---i'd beat his ass down......believes the sh*t out of that 9-11 movie......I knew he's always been a dumbass because he's also full of sh*t like skerry---acted like he knew how to hunt but really didn't at all( I showed him how to hunt squirrel w/ a shotgun and he still doesn't know how to nail a one)----is afraid of the dark and a chicken sh*t just like skerry---will push a child/someone else ahead of him in face of death just so he can live...just like skerry......will leave a loaded gun at childrens reach (ie. on top of desk) just like how skerry would of done it

How many people do you know that's like this guy????
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:29:36 AM EDT
[#13]
All thru-out life, I found this to be true, "the playing field is never level, and the rules are never." Suck it up and get used to it. That is the way life is going to be.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:31:00 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
dumbass Zombies just like one of my buddies.........believes everything that the media puts on tv.....if he was my brother---i'd beat his ass down......believes the sh*t out of that 9-11 movie......I knew he's always been a dumbass because he's also full of sh*t like skerry---acted like he knew how to hunt but really didn't at all( I showed him how to hunt squirrel w/ a shotgun and he still doesn't know how to nail a one)----is afraid of the dark and a chicken sh*t just like skerry---will push a child/someone else ahead of him in face of death just so he can live...just like skerry......will leave a loaded gun at childrens reach (ie. on top of desk) just like how skerry would of done it

and why are you freinds with this guy?  jeezus...Zombie is a good description
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:42:51 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
All thru-out life, I found this to be true, "the playing field is never level, and the rules are never." Suck it up and get used to it. That is the way life is going to be.

I well understand that life isn't fair. And I am fine with that.

But I am not fine with elections being "fixed".  

Because that's not what "Free elections" are supposed to be all about.

That is not what this country is supposed to be about.  

And I will NEVER accept unethical left wing bastards who will do anything to destroy my freedoms.

And I will never "get used to it".

Zen
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:43:03 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

and why are you freinds with this guy?  jeezus...Zombie is a good description

the only reason why is because he's related to me and we've knew each other as little kids....the guy is sort of a bad influence....he is older than me so when I was still a kid I kinda just followed what he thinks but as I got older and understood things I knew he was full of it and good thing I was smart enough not to pick up after his ass.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:45:09 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm proud as hell to call myself an American.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:50:50 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

a REAL AMERICAN....there's a big difference in being an american and being a
REAL AMERICAN
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:12:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Zen i dont thing your ashamed to be an American, i think your ashamed of the dirt bags and flat out filth these days that call them selfs Americans.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:43:25 AM EDT
[#20]
We should get rid of political parties.  Let people campaign for what they are about,  rather then what their political party is.

Explain this to me.

Why as a US Citizen I have to declare myself as a Democrat or Republican if I want to have a say in who can put "D" or "R" next to their name on the ballot?

Why if I want to run for President have to have the approval of the Democratic or Republican aprty to call myself one.

You cant trademark those words.  So why should they be allowed to monopolize on a general beleif.

Look up Democracy or a republic in the dictionary.  It is a general beleif.  

So why do we allow the monopilization of these beleifs?

Why dont we let a candidate declare their party whaterver they want.  And let the people decide wether they want to vote for that particular person,  and not what letter they have next to their name.

There could be two democrats that are good.  There could be two republicans that are good.  Maybe there are more people who can make an effective campaign.  Why do we monopolize our politics so much down to two people all the time?

I say get rid of the monopolization of politcal party's and let candidates decide what they want  to call themself.

Pisses me off.

We are not such a great of a country as we think we are.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:46:37 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
What do you think of these countrymen? Dont let them rest in vein, do something to preserve freedom today for tommorow.

You can rest assured that even they voted this year. And definitely not for the candidate that they would have chosen if they were alive.

wganz

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:52:03 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

you can say that again........if it was such....we all law abiding citizens should be able to carry an XD40 with us anywhere we go and should never be ripped off of our 2nd amend. rights...should be able to have a loaded AR in the passenger seat without being put in a felony stop....and pricks like skerry and ms frankenstein should never be in office
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:02:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:03:00 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you can say that again........if it was such....we all law abiding citizens should be able to carry an XD40 with us anywhere we go and should never be ripped off of our 2nd amend. rights...should be able to have a loaded AR in the passenger seat without being put in a felony stop....and pricks like skerry and ms frankenstein should never be in office

ASk yourself why you cant drive around with a XD40.

Ask yourself why you cant carry a loaded AR.

Then read the Constitution and ask yourself why you cant do the first two.

Then ask yourself why the Supreme Court Judge wasnt deported for treason.

Then ask yourself why the Supreme Court does not repeal all current gun laws.

Then ask yourself at what point does it require to blow people up?

A criminal is always going to be able to get a gun,  gun laws or not.  A criminal is always going to be able to shoot you when your walking down the street  Gun laws or not.

So at what point do we start blowing judges up and people who oppose guns?  Why have we gotten so soft.

I have heard about people dying my whole life.  Its not like it doesnt happen.  If this country was perfect and we were desensalized from crime then gun laws would be a good thing.

But we dont,  and I have every chance of getting shot at at any time.  Why cant I arm myself when I want to go shopping?

Treason is you ask me.

They all swear to the Constitution when theys igned up for the Supreme Court.  HOW CAN YOU MAKE GUN LAWS AT ALL,  IT WOULD BE AGAINST THEIR OATH.

Another reason that America isnt going to last.  We have a bunch of criminals dictating our laws because it doesnt serve their goal for evil to rule.  And then you have the soccer moms falling for it and turning America soft.

Heck I cant even buy a gun until next year because I got into an argument with a family member when  I was 18 and got charged with misdemeanor domestic violence.  BS.

Yet you see gangbangers flashing firearms when you drive down the street because they think they are tough guys.  And they probably have records longer then mine.   But as ones who follow laws cant buy them,  or if we do own them,  cant take them anywhere.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:03:32 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You can have a locked and loaded AR in your front seat in Texas.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:05:48 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Zen

Don't pretend you are a Canadian, you should never be ashamed of your country or nationality…

ANdy
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:09:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:13:50 AM EDT
[#28]
If I buy an m4 and strap it on my back when I go shopping,  how is that illegal?  How could it possibly be?

How do I know that mass murderes arent going to burst into the grocery store and waste everyone?

How do I know im not going to get ambushed driving down the street?

I dont call it being paranoid.  I call it knowing the rule of chance.

And we go by the Constitution.  Yet we basically shit on it.

I can get a concealed weapons permit.  But I can only carry a hidden rinky dink pistol.

A pistol isnt going to last in a gun fight.

I need auotmatic rifle's.  

There are 1 million Muslim people in the US.  How do I know they arent going to go bucknutty on the next full moon and go out shooting and looting on some holy war?

They wont attack peoples home's because people have guns.  But they know a shopping mall or grocery store will have LOTS OF UNARMED people.

I wouldnt put it past them.  And it has happened in the past.

So I say to hell with everyone.  Can you really get by on a concealed weapons permit?  No youd be shot to shit if you were outnumbered or they had anything more then a old rusty pistol.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:15:46 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
If I buy an m4 and strap it on my back when I go shopping,  how is that illegal?  How could it possibly be?

How do I know that mass murderes arent going to burst into the grocery store and waste everyone?

I can get a concealed weapons permit.  But I can only carry a hidden rinky dink pistol.

There are 1 million Muslim people in the US.  How do I know they arent going to go bucknutty on the next full moon and go out shooting and looting on some holy war?

They wont attack peoples home's because people have guns.  But they know a shopping mall or grocery store will have LOTS OF UNARMED people.

So I say to hell with everyone.  Can you really get by on a concealed weapons permit?  No youd be shot to shit if you were outnumbered or they had anything more then a old rusty pistol.

Dude...are we gonna be seeing you on the news anytime soon???
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:22:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Yeah "This just in,  some nut has just been seen driving down the street in a Armored personell carrier,  and then was seen entering the grocery store with an entorauge of AR yielding militia members".

Or "Young white male tragically shot while getting out of his car to pick up some gummy bears.  The white male was not armed and his car was unarmored.  The criminal was reported to have used a fully automatic reifle and a few grenades for affect that they bought and smuggled in from Russia".

You pick one youd rather be.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:22:54 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:24:05 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude...are we gonna be seeing you on the news anytime soon???

"Man with Assualt Rifle saves a group of shoppers and 2 infants as terrorist try to take over a mall but unsucceeded in doing so"  " Police then arrested the MALL HERO on charges of Illegally carrying an AW"
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:26:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Or "White male tragically shot while entering the grocery store for gummy bears.  The white male was only aarmed with a concealed pistol.  The white male did not have sufficient time to draw his weapon from underneath his shirt.  The Criminals were have reported to have suppressed the white male with automatical weapons and GP25 rounds smuggled in from Russia past the nonexistant US border patrol."
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:45:00 AM EDT
[#34]
start loading mags...

dude, stop watching tv if it pisses you off so much.  i find i'm much more content since i stopped watching certain things.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:51:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Stop reading newspapers.

Stop watching TV.

Move out into the woods.

Let vegetation erode the roads to my property.

Dont own radios.

Raise my own food and have a weapons stockpile that could arm Puerto Rico.

Hardly the American way of Life.

Neither is the criminal cesspool and drug induced America of today.

I would rather not run away from society.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:56:11 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 3:07:41 AM EDT
[#37]
I do NOT understand it!

All the polls seem to give W a slight edge, but USA Today and FNC are BOTH reporting sKerry has a slight lead!

WTF!

I may not be embarassed to be an American, but I'm certainly embarassed as to what America has become.....
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 3:13:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Raf

I live in Tiverton.  On the border with Massachusetts.

Fall River is 2 blocks from me.  Population 100 thousand heroin users.  50 thousand gang members.

I live in a nice town.  Nice neighborhood suburb.

10 blocks starts the projects.  Shootings all the time.  And the whole city is pretty shitty.  Like just like a month ago a few people stabbed and shot some dood who was in a wheelchair where I used to hang out with someone who lived in that apartment complex.

When I was 17 I had some dood put a gun in my face for no reason what so ever when I was walking out of my cousins condo in the city.

Cant tell you how many times I see gangbangers drive by in the city that flash guns around (point them at you).

Cant tell you how many people who "Ill put a cap in your ass,  or ill bust your face open" type of people.

And 90% of them are drug dealers.   FACT.  I know because I been around in parties.  I know their mob mentality.  

The fact is they are out there.  And no gun law or laws in general are going to stop them.  It requires a proactive mentality,  not one where we surrender our Constitutional rights.  Itll be the innocent who lose that battle.  

And the police dont do a good enough job on taking drugs off the street.  And not everyone is a cop.  And they arent always everywhere.

So id like to have that responsibility myself.

Besides most police are in with the drug dealers or just dont care.

My DARE officer in high school was arrested for tipping off drug dealers to stings and surveillance.  And he sold hundreds and thousands of pounds of marijuana.

So anything can happen at any time.

Ill be armed when it does.  Or id like to be,  without being arrested by my own government.  And not just with a concealed pistol.

Or I become a social phobic paranoid person and live in a bomb shleter.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 3:18:11 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Fuckin' A tweedy............. I might no like things about our system, but I don't duck my head for anybody, Our system is better than many and we can still gather as a group to fight the shit we don't like. We have freed more people than Moses (maybe)/ Anyone who comes to the States to visit
wants to stay.  I go out my door today with a purpose and pride and an XD.40 at my side
( go 2nd amendment).

America is great and our people resound through the multitudes.
Joel

Ps Go George Go
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 3:28:48 AM EDT
[#40]
I'l say this:  I'm ashamed to be a veteran when I see all these clowns calling themselves veterans clamoring for Kerry.  After his actions, he deserves only the appropriate punishment for treason.  Any Vietnam veteran who votes for or does anything other than hold Kerry in contempt is an idiot.   Some other vets, such as WWII may have been taken in by typical Demo. crap about all he'll do for the elderly.  So, to that extent, they may get some slack.  But they also exemplify a grudge many uf us Vietnam vets have - the way we were treated and, to a great extent, still are.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 3:40:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 3:41:02 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 3:43:27 AM EDT
[#43]
PRETEND to be CANADAIAN, Then you will truely be a Liberal sheep.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 3:44:46 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

The rest of the world is every bit as brainwashed by the same folks as we are.

If they think we are a bunch of tools at all it is because we don't gleefully follow the party line!

They look at the US Election and wonder how in the Hell President Bush can be anywhere near Kerry in the Polls!

Right?

Eric The(FirmlyPlanted)Hun

Well said
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:17:50 AM EDT
[#45]

And yet we have an election that is to close to call.

Why?

Because Americans are being BRAIN WASHED by the left using the media.

Because President Bush is not running against Kerry.

He is running against ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and every other network. (except Fox news who I believe is fair) Though, the left will tell you Fox is right wing. Because they don't like it when both sides get told. They like monopoly in the media. A left wing monopoly.

He is running against every dirtbag actor in Hollywood. (and the media who give them a soap box)

He is running against every movie producer in Hollywood.

He is running against every television producer in Hollywood.

He is running against the music industry. (m&m, puffy and the rest)

He is running against practically every newspaper in the country. (and slammed by scumbag lefties every day in editorials)

He is running against out own govt which pays for all of these "get out the vote" commercials. (but do you notice it is only liberals in these commercials by and large?)

What message does that send? It is a bald face effort to register only liberal voters. Disgusting.

He is running against George Soros and many other multi millionaires. (and before you say that the right wing is spending lots of money to, let me enlighten you) The left is spending nine times the amount that the right is this year. NINE TIMES THE AMOUNT.

The democrats are practicing massive voter fraud in Ohio and other states, and sued the Republicans when they sought to make sure that people voting were really registered voters.

They will sue after they lose like last time, hoping to invalidate Bush if he does win.

THAT pretty well sums up why we will eventually lose this fight.  Each of us can go vote or take a friend to the range, but we can't reach millions of people in their homes and schools to indoctrinate them.  

ZEN is right.  People are sheeple and they'll basically do what the TV tell them to do and think.

CMOS
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:20:44 AM EDT
[#46]
Zen,

Sadly, you are right on the mark.  I have been bothered by this VERY issue for days now.  Given the actual state of the electorate and the basic, inherent goodness of our citizenry, HOW IN THE HELL CAN KERRY BE SO DAMN CLOSE!

I simply can't believe this.  I am deeply saddened by the closeness of this race and I greatly fear for the future of our country, our culture and the entire world if Kerry wins.

How could we all let this happen?  Kerry is the worst candidat for president I have ever seen and I've been voting since 1968.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:29:15 AM EDT
[#47]
Yep.      Well said ZEN.  Well, except for the Canadian part.  They are even more brainwashed than US.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:29:56 AM EDT
[#48]
PARAGRAPHS! muthafuckers!  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:34:36 AM EDT
[#49]
I am ashamed of those people in our country, but I am proud to be an American.

We live in the greatest Country that there has ever been in the history of the world.  

If you don't like it you can not only pretend to be from canada, just go ahead and become a citizen there.

I was born an American, I will die an American and in between I am going to be an American.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:36:05 AM EDT
[#50]
Don't let the door hit ya where the lord split ya.

<---- Proud to be an american.

If you see sometihng wrong, it's your responsibility to work to get it changed. That's how democracy works. Whining and leaving doesn't do anything.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top