Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2004 9:26:59 AM EDT
I decided to try the barber college the student cuts your hair with supervision by the Barber college teacher then the teacher inspects it. no more $11 to $13 dollar cuts for me.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:28:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:03:26 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I decided to try the barber college the student cuts your hair with supervision by the Barber college teacher then the teacher inspects it. no more $11 to $13 dollar cuts for me.

The instructor does not watch while you get your hair cut.  If the student "goes to town" and really messes it up, nothing the instructor does when they inspect it can fix that.

You get what you pay for....however......you also could luck out and get a great one.  I would say if this is the case, stay with that person until they graduate.  

YMMV
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:07:43 PM EDT
[#3]
When that person is at graduation stage, ask who she/he reccomends for you next.  They know who has got it together or is a hack!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:14:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:28:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Barber school can't be amy worse than Fantastic Sams!!!!   The worst hair cut if have ever got(excluding boot)was from a good looking babe at Fantasatic Sams(for 12.00)!

Hell I use the 1/2 inch guide on my clippers and do just as good!!!

Bob

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:28:19 PM EDT
[#6]
DOING IT FOR YEARS, 2 BUCKS A WHACK. FINALLY BOUGHT A TRIMMER AT WAL MART AND TRAINED THE WIFE, 0 BUCKS.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:32:44 PM EDT
[#7]
$8 for clippers so all I pay for is a few mins of electricty to cut mine
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top