Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2004 6:38:32 AM EDT
Forgive me if already in another thread, I couldn't find one.

Osama gave a warning to the states, which I interpret as those who vote for Bush, he will see as much "more" of a threat.

Am I interpretting this wrong?

So in essence, is it even realistic at all to see Al Queida turn from their easy targets of LA, NYC, D.C., and to states like what?  Texas? Tennessee?

Doesn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:40:48 AM EDT
[#1]
PLEASE warn me OSAMA.
Your words mean so much to me.
You piece-of-shit fuck!
I would enjoy doing a little "homeland" defense.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:47:24 AM EDT
[#2]
While I would love for it to be a one on one fight, my .223 doesnt' exactly win against a nuke.

With that said, I voted for Bush, and am praying for this country because the consequences of Kerry in office are going to be very bad for this world, and my children's freedom.  

I'm honestly scared more of Kerry than terrorists... how screwed up is that? Terrorists can nuke me, but Kerry can take away our country.  Man this sucks.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:48:45 AM EDT
[#3]
No doubt.  The point being, I/America will not/can not back down.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:26:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I saw this story too and it pissed me off to noooo avail.  What a piece of work that guy is.....Sheesh.

The fact that ANYONE would vote for kerry after that little show amazes me.  My dumbass cousin and aunt are voting kerry and I can't WAIT to point out the fact that they just took sides with Osama.

I am really starting to hate,  yes HATE, liberals.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:33:37 AM EDT
[#5]
BRING IT, you raghead terrorist fuck!

Not only am I voting for W, but I'm moving to a state that is DEFINITELY going W (North Carolina)!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:06:32 AM EDT
[#6]
According to Drudge, there is a translation on an Al Qaeda web site that very definately links the votes of the individual States of the U.S. to whether or not attacks will occur within the borders of those States, with "Bush" States being targeted and "Kerry" States being safe from attack.  Interesting.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:16:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Well it's ABOUT TIME this was reported!

FNC right now!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:20:00 AM EDT
[#8]
As I stated in another thread....

Ya'll DO know where your local mosques are located, Don't you ?

i'm just say'n.  

Oh and,  IBTL !!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:20:49 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
According to Drudge, there is a translation on an Al Qaeda web site that very definately links the votes of the individual States of the U.S. to whether or not attacks will occur within the borders of those States, with "Bush" States being targeted and "Kerry" States being safe from attack.  Interesting.

That is what junior said according to the MEMRI translations, but if anyone thinks NY and DC are safe because they vote for kerry and now they'll attack Oklahoma and Arkansas is mistaken IMO.

Our economy and body counts are the targets. junior is just tired of running and calling for a truce of sorts, but his nutjob followers can still cause lots of problems with small attacks.

His statement also proves that the US is wearing him down... Hard to have a life with DoD lookin' for ya'. Sweet dreams you POS.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:23:18 AM EDT
[#10]
maybe it is just to the states with the really hardcore gun laws.  o'sammy knows state with lax gun laws will f*ck his sh!t up.  i think it should be law that everybody pass some kind of "gun handling class" and everybody own a gun.  deterrence would work wonders.  hell, even a crackhead would think twice if he KNEW the home he was going to invade was armed.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:23:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Each state here on ARFCOM should send Al-Jazeera a pic of armed members so Usama will know he may be up against.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:26:28 AM EDT
[#12]
it may mean individual states of the UN. Countries are consider states in the UN. this is just another reason not to be in the UN. They see themselves as one nation or new world.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top