Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2004 8:53:09 AM EDT
..In Bucks County, PA.

Here's the podium...VMI cadets with the colors. The fellow at the podium is holding his 11 year-old son up to the microphone to sing the National Anthem. The little guy is blind and was using crutches. Great voice for a kid...really strong. Not a dry eye around.

Here's my best friend, doing what he does best! Please note the "Law Enforcement for Bush" sweatshirt covered in powered sugar. Yup, some stereotypes ARE true!

Here are the powdered sugar spores he left behind to mark his territory!

Ladies and Gentlemen....The President of the United States!

The crowd went WILD. He's probably said these words a thousand times...but he can't fake the passion and conviction that was on display. I'm a realist about many things, but I admire and love this President. And the 23,000 people in the farmers cornfield WEREN'T faking either!

At the end of the speech we were all surprised with...BOOOOOM!

It went on like this for about a minute.....wow.

Thanks to Rick for the pics, well done old bean.

My photos (if the come out) have yet to be developed...and I wanted to share this with you lads before Tuesday.

I hope you enjoyed the pics. Make sure to get out and drag your fellows and family with you to vote for George W. Bush.

Hep

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 9:13:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Edited
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 9:14:06 AM EDT
[#2]
nice!

there aren't many rallies in Texas to attend you know
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 9:21:13 AM EDT
[#3]

Good stuff.  I would like to see him in person too, if I ever get the chance.

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 9:21:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Is that how powdered sugar donuts are growed?  
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 11:44:42 AM EDT
[#5]
i got a VIP ticket to his speech in Des Moines tomarow afternoon. i should be in the bleachers up on the stage he is speaking on
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 12:38:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
i got a VIP ticket to his speech in Des Moines tomarow afternoon. i should be in the bleachers up on the stage he is speaking on

You lucky bastard! Get some pics! Get him to sign an AR15 tee shirt!  
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 12:38:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
nice!

there aren't many rallies in Texas to attend you know

This was his 43rd to PA.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:52:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/hepcat85/Bush5.jpg

Is that how powdered sugar donuts are growed?  

No. You need to plant Cheerios.....
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:56:52 PM EDT
[#9]
I was at the Hampton Inn Yardley less than 1/2 mile away. Had work obligations or I would have gone.

Unfortunately GWB hasn't visited us down here in GA for a long time. He needs to come back after the elections.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top