Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:00:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The moral of the story???????

Get out an vote ...no matter what you hear!!!!1

Agreed.... VOTE anyway!   Kick um while they are down  
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:00:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Either a good omen or an attempt to convince republicans its in the bag and not to vote

Actually I think it's both.  Some Republicans have been leaking to the press that they are really worried about Ohio.   Ohio under performed in 2000 as far as rep GOTV went.  This helps fire up the Rep base and get them to the polls I believe.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:17:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Already voted, was worried I might not get off work in time to get to the polls, so I voted by absenty.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:20:37 PM EDT
[#5]
they're putting out "democrats were ahead in the polls" stories to aid in the recount/lawsuit/bush is stealing the election again effort that will start Nov. 3rd.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top