Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2004 11:12:22 PM EDT
I'm having a discussion with someone who deosn't really seem to know about politics, but seems like she just hear things from her parents and then just repeats them.  Her parents are ultra liberal.  When I told her I was voting for Bush, these were her remarks:  I felt I was able to answer to them well, but I wasn't quite getting through to her.  Any help?

What do you say to a liberal / democrat who says:

"Bush is bad for the environment"

"The war in Iraq was a bad idea.  We let OBL escape in the process"

"Bush is a fundamentalist" (I'm not even sure what's wrong with that, I'm just quoting the source)
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:13:38 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
What do you say to a liberal / democrat who says:

"Bush is bad for the environment"

"The war in Iraq was a bad idea.  We let OBL escape in the process"

"Bush is a fundamentalist" (I'm not even sure what's wrong with that, I'm just quoting the source)

Goodnight.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:14:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:21:02 AM EDT
[#3]
God forbid we should have someone who *gasp* prays for wisdom!!!

Calling Bush a fundamentalist is more of a statement of your own anti-christianity than anything else...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top