Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2004 5:12:03 PM EDT

I walked in from outside so I didn't see a lot of it but my wife says he likes to keep a gun in every room and puts in a lot of time at the range.  It's on the Discovery Channel.. Do they show his collection? Does he have anything worth seeing? He did mention his G22 later in the show.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:13:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I caught the end.  He said "I'm going to shoot my Glock 22 - unwind at the range".

Was definately cool.  They showed a quick clip of him shooting in the dark with a light.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:03:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Replay on now.

The Chef is using a kitchen item (tupperware) at the range.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:13:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, he's big into firearms. He was talking about switching careers and doing fugitive hunting and stuff like that.
He was qualifying with the security guards at GVR, and then he was doing some tactical shooting.

Later he mentioned that at home at all times his pistol is within arms reach, no matter where he is.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top