Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2004 10:08:33 PM EDT
I know this is a worthless thread, but I had to vent. I am getting so tired of the blatant lies that are simply tossed out on the airwaves by the liberal media. I was flipping through the channels and passed MTV, they had rock the vote on and so I stopped and watched it for about 5 minutes. It was all about George W. Bush starting up a draft, it talked about how he said he wouldn’t start a draft, but he has lied before and he is likely to lie again. They didn't even mention that it was a democrat who introduced the draft bill.

After that they played the new Eminem video, but that's another crock of shit.

Jerad
^Way to pissed at 1AM
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:42:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the club. And if you think that's bad, you should have witnessed some of the stupid crap the media was pushing around the time the assault weapons ban died.

As for the draft: I have a great graphic of two Elephants jumping out of a bush screaming "DRAFT!" at a passing-by college kid who looks like he couldn't care less. One of the elephants' head has fallen off, however, revealing it and the other to be costumes. And what is inside both? None other than two Jackasses.

Fitting.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:44:50 PM EDT
[#2]
+1

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:50:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Preach On!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:50:58 PM EDT
[#4]
AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:52:03 PM EDT
[#5]
You should watch MTV a little more.  They are now interupting their shows with morons telling kids to go vote.  One of them had a shirt with a pic of Charles Manson!  They also do these information briefs where they state each canidates position.  Today they said how Bush was against abortion and gay marriage.  The they said Kerry is also opposed to abortion and gay marriage "personally" but feels it's a choice .  Sounds like a flip-flop to me.  We all know MTV is a liberal shitbox of a network, but it still gets old.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:02:28 PM EDT
[#6]
+1
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:02:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Dont we all
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:14:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:16:13 PM EDT
[#9]
MTV = Muck TV

The scourge of the nation's youth.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:17:44 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Crazy thing baout it, the Dems are the ones starting a bill to start the draft NOT the Repubs!

Yeah but the Libs dont care. They can spin their garbage any which way. they know their voters are blithering idiots. I personally think the Democratic party should have been abolished with the slavery it defended.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:21:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top