Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2004 9:36:23 PM EDT
I come home to find my Bush yard signs taken and I'm pretty sure its some of these liberal pukes in my neighborhood.  Kerry signs seem fine but the Bush ones are gone.

So here's what I'll do:  Restrict my Halloween candy.  If you're a liberal knocking on my door, you get NADA.

If liberals can't be neighborly with me, I won't open my wallet to them.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:37:05 PM EDT
[#1]
And how do you discern Liberal from Conservative? The fucks all look the same all dressed up.

Hint: However, if it was me, I'd single out the ones with the limp-wristed, air of superiority, and frail physical attributes as the liberals
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:38:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn I was going to go as a hippy, time to change my outfit.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:42:22 PM EDT
[#3]
First off, if you appear to be over the age of 12, you dont get shit!

The candy is for the little kids, and if you are going to punish the little kids because their parents are fuck up's than that is your deal.

I love to hand out the halloween candy, I make a big deal out of it, and it also keeps the assmunch older kids in check...
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:48:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Just ask.  "Are mommy and daddy going to vote for Kerry or Bush?"
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:50:47 PM EDT
[#5]
No candy coated Habenaro peppers?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:12:10 PM EDT
[#6]
it's for the freakin kids for christ sake. I understand your anger but make it a good time for the kids.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:23:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:56:11 PM EDT
[#8]
dude, thats discrimination!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:56:55 PM EDT
[#9]
how about you give kerry fans a swift kick in the A, while you are at it?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:08:04 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I come home to find my Bush yard signs taken and I'm pretty sure its some of these liberal pukes in my neighborhood.  Kerry signs seem fine but the Bush ones are gone.

So here's what I'll do:  Restrict my Halloween candy.  If you're a liberal knocking on my door, you get NADA.

If liberals can't be neighborly with me, I won't open my wallet to them.  

Dude, its KIDS for chrissake. Don't give their parents any candy. This is gonna help these kids grow up right?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:09:22 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
it's for the freakin kids for christ sake. I understand your anger but make it a good time for the kids.

Hey, life is hard.
They might as well learn sooner than later.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:33:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Son if you do that then all I can say is you sir are an asshat of the third degree.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 12:39:47 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Son if you do that then all I can say is you sir are an asshat of the third degree.

What will you say next, "Do it for the CHILDREN"?  
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 12:44:33 AM EDT
[#14]
I noticed Bush signs start to go missing in my neighborhood too.

I was going to put one up at my other house which is on the market, but I dont want to alienate any potential buyers. If they have a Kerry/Edwards sticker n their car, I wont come down as much on the price.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:18:42 AM EDT
[#15]
I won't give candy to liberals either.

And anyone coming to your door looking for a handout must be a liberal.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:33:26 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I won't give candy to liberals either.

And anyone coming to your door looking for a handout must be a liberal.

Lol, thats a good one.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:38:09 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey, life is hard.
They might as well learn sooner than later.

And what exactly is it that they will learn? The only lesson your teaching is that Republicans are assholes.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:33:50 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
First off, if you appear to be over the age of 12, you dont get shit get bullion cubes and soy sauce packets!

Fixed it for ya.

Candy is for kids.  Teenagers can go make soup.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:58:20 AM EDT
[#19]
I figure if the parents try to give me grief about it, I'll just tell them I can't afford to give everyone because the economy is so bad BECAUSE OF BUSH.

Let them choke on all their bullshit policies.  Think of it, if things were so bad economically, no one would have any candy to give away.

Maybe I should give out apple cores to make the liberals' doom and gloom more realistic.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:05:58 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I figure if the parents try to give me grief about it, I'll just tell them I can't afford to give everyone because the economy is so bad BECAUSE OF BUSH.

Let them choke on all their bullshit policies.  Think of it, if things were so bad economically, no one would have any candy to give away.

Maybe I should give out apple cores to make the liberals' doom and gloom more realistic.

All you'll accomplish by withholding halloween candy from little kids is making yourself look like an ass.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:07:55 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Hint: However, if it was me, I'd single out the ones with the limp-wristed, air of superiority, and frail physical attributes as the liberals

Thats how I pick them out, funny you said that
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:09:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Those little kids had better be quick on Halloween.  As soon as the sun passes the halfway mark on the horizon, I'm going to start eating the candy.  If they get there after I've eaten it all, too bad.

Kharn
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top