BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2004 8:24:48 AM EDT
October 28, 2004
Release Number: 04-10-71

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

ZARQAWI SAFE HOUSE STRUCK

FALLUJAH, Iraq - Multi-National Force-Iraq continued to attack the Abu Musab al Zarqawi network by conducting yet another precision strike against a Zarqawi terrorist meeting site in the Jolan district of Fallujah at 2:05 a.m Oct. 28.

Several credible intelligence sources confirmed that members of the terrorist group were at this location to plan attacks on innocent civilians and Iraqi Security Forces.

Zarqawi terrorists continue to target the Iraqi people and endanger their lives, by conducting operations in residential areas. Effective MNF-I strikes against the network have resulted in the deaths or capture of several key terrorist leaders. Thanks to information provided by intelligence sources, the Abu Musab al Zarqawi network has suffered significant losses.

These losses have increased the desperation of the terrorist leader and his senior lieutenants. Zarqawi recently pledged allegiance to the Al Qaeda terrorist group. This alignment was unexpected due to the differing ideologies of the groups, and signified the increasing desperation of Zarqawi’s network.

Abu Musab al Zarqawi has claimed responsibility for the murders of the Iraqi Army Soldiers on their way home from training. The United State has offered a $25 million reward for the capture or death of Zarqawi in continued commitment to rid Iraq of terror

CENTCOM link
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:26:42 AM EDT
[#1]
out-fucking-standing
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:28:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:29:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Another wedding party cruelly bombed by the Imperialist states of America.  Stop the madness!  Vote Kerry!

BTW, citizens of Fallujah are being a lot more helpful than they were in April.  They thought it was really great the terrorists managed to get the Americans to retreat, they weren't happy when the terrorists instituted sharia law in Fallujah.  Not even the Arabs like that crap.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:29:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Rack 'em up and knock 'em down!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:31:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:34:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Hopefully I'll be able to make a new "OWN3D" pic out of this bastard's cold, dead corpse.

- BG
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:39:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:42:59 AM EDT
[#8]
We must stop this madness,this senseless slaughter of the innocents,this needless,unprovoked bloodshed.We must all come together with our Jahidist brothers and sisters,build a fire,sit around roasting marshmellows,grooving with the vibes and tapping on little "Savage homo drums" while singing Koom bie ahhhhhhhhhhhh.We must embrace the visions of Allah with a "Refreshing new outlook"......(what the flippers M.O. is referred to as,by the media now.)

I re-nameed my penis "Flipper" in honor of the biggest cockhead mutherfucker I know of.

Kill them all and let allah and the 72 un-fucked little boys sort 'em out.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:13:39 AM EDT
[#9]
good deal
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:16:00 AM EDT
[#10]
w00t!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:16:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:11:42 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
October 28, 2004
Release Number: 04-10-71

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

ZARQAWI SAFE HOUSE STRUCK

FALLUJAH, Iraq - Multi-National Force-Iraq continued to attack the Abu Musab al Zarqawi network by conducting yet another precision strike against a Zarqawi terrorist meeting site in the Jolan district of Fallujah at 2:05 a.m Oct. 28.

Several credible intelligence sources confirmed that members of the terrorist group were at this location to plan attacks on innocent civilians and Iraqi Security Forces.

Zarqawi terrorists continue to target the Iraqi people and endanger their lives, by conducting operations in residential areas. Effective MNF-I strikes against the network have resulted in the deaths or capture of several key terrorist leaders. Thanks to information provided by intelligence sources, the Abu Musab al Zarqawi network has suffered significant losses.

These losses have increased the desperation of the terrorist leader and his senior lieutenants. Zarqawi recently pledged allegiance to the Al Qaeda terrorist group. This alignment was unexpected due to the differing ideologies of the groups, and signified the increasing desperation of Zarqawi’s network.

Abu Musab al Zarqawi has claimed responsibility for the murders of the Iraqi Army Soldiers on their way home from training. The United State has offered a $25 million reward for the capture or death of Zarqawi in continued commitment to rid Iraq of terror

CENTCOM link

When it absolutely, positively HAS to be destroyed NOW...

US Air Power - Accept NO substitutes!

(Since I don't know which branch knocked it down)
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:28:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Thats gonna leave a mark
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:33:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Lord -

If I'm hoping Zarqawi is burning in hell right now, is that a bad thing??

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top