Tagged...
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:05:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Good read,
Thanks HiramRanger

GM
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:14:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Is that one by Dick Morris, the Clinton insider?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:20:13 AM EDT
[#6]
All I gotta say is this:

The Kerry camp is accusing Bush of letting those explosives fall into Terrorists hands, by not safeguarding them, even though there is NO EVIDENCE, that the explosives were THETRE, WHEN the troops first arrived in that area.

There IS compelling common sense and anecdotal evidence, that they were already missing, or COULD not have been moved, after the troops arrived.

The Bush camp is claiming that Kerry is ONCE AGAIN, bad mouthing the troops in the field.

The Kerry camp says "there's no evidence of that!"

Well....

Let the voters decide.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:32:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:40:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Morris pretty much called the election for Bush last night on Hannity and Colmes.

He said Kerry has a plan for everything, but NO CLUE how to win this election!!!"

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:56:49 AM EDT
[#9]
HR,
Donna Shalala a cunt? Really? Was this while she was still in office?

I had lunch with her about two years ago. She seemed pretty cool then. I really wanted to hate her, and I was forced to eat lunch with her at a mandatory function. However, she seemed really cool. Mostly she talked football. I hated to admit it was an enjoyable experience.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:22:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:10:57 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is that one by Dick Morris, the Clinton insider?

Yes, he was brilliant then and he is just as brilliant now.  Check out Farehype 9-11 and he will tell you how clinton dropped the ball on terrorism and it was one of the areas they had a huge falling out over.

I do not really know dick, but we've met and chatted briefly once at a reception following a symposium in grad school.  He was in the thick with the clintons then and I didn;t want to like him, but he was really a very down to Earth person.  Donna Shalala... cunt... same with Janet Reno.  Hillary was very polite and gracious in a phony way.  I actually got to tell her over lunch that her health care plan was a disaster waiting to happen - the Dean was ready to kick me out of my Master's program for that one.  Bill Clinton you might want to hate, but he is a charmer... you can't help but laugh at his jokes and want to have a drink with him... just don't ever let him have a drink with your lady.  Robert Reiche is an assclown midget that needs to be stomped and scraped off of W's cowboy boots.  Anyway, Morris was the only one amongst them that had an ounce of moralsm decency or patriotism.

Wasn't Mr Moralism Morris caught with a prostitute?????
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:16:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:44:39 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Yup, he was... licking the toes of a call girl... he apparently had a foot fetish.  So he is a little kinky...  To my knowledge, although I don't remember, he isn;t married.  How many guys around here talk about strippers and prostitutes and post pics of women they hooked up with on-line and posted a pic here and he is an instant hero.  So he wanted to suck some toes... whoop-de-fuckin-doo!

I like Morris' politics now, and what he has to say, BUT I never ever trust a traitor.
I'll never forget or forgive him for promoting Clinton, and when he comes on shows like Hannity and I see them kiss his ass I can't help but think theres better folks out there.
I'm not a political expert, and I don't have to shmooze with some of these assholes, but I'd never ever turn my back on somebody like Morris. YMMV
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:48:11 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yup, he was... licking the toes of a call girl... he apparently had a foot fetish.  So he is a little kinky...  To my knowledge, although I don't remember, he isn;t married.  How many guys around here talk about strippers and prostitutes and post pics of women they hooked up with on-line and posted a pic here and he is an instant hero.  So he wanted to suck some toes... whoop-de-fuckin-doo!

I like Morris' politics now, and what he has to say, BUT I never ever trust a traitor.
I'll never forget or forgive him for promoting Clinton, and when he comes on shows like Hannity and I see them kiss his ass I can't help but think theres better folks out there.
I'm not a political expert, and I don't have to shmooze with some of these assholes, but I'd never ever turn my back on somebody like Morris. YMMV

WHat I have found in my past month and a half of tutelage at their feet is that the majority of them are much worse than Dick Morris.  One feels unclean in most of their presence.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:40:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:30:29 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WHat I have found in my past month and a half of tutelage at their feet is that the majority of them are much worse than Dick Morris.  One feels unclean in most of their presence.

I love you too!

But I agree, I am both drawn to this profession and repulsed by it at times.  It is easy to go home at the end of the day and feel filthy even if you have done nothing shady... there are just some very slimey people in this business of noth sides.

I hope you don't think I was slamming you, or trying to start a debate-if I came across that way, I'm sorry.
I just don't trust any faux "conservative" like Morris or O'rielly.
Thanks for all you do with keeping us informed on the board.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:31:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top