Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/28/2004 1:15:02 AM EDT
let's not get racist, but i got on the denver DEA site and 29 of 34 perps were "south of the border" descent.  seems to me there is a price being paid for our lack of security on our borders. side note, if the next 9/11 stems from our lame border security...
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:18:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Problem is that so many of them are here, they could tip a close election. This should have been taken care of LONG ago.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:18:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Something like 9/11 might would finally bring more focus on the border.  I dont know why no one ever says anything about it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:18:52 AM EDT
[#3]
its a huge problem that's growing day by day.......and our tax $$$ are being used to help control it.....our economy is suffering also due in part with this.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:22:24 AM EDT
[#4]
The Dems see it as being a "human rights" issue and votes.

The Repubs see sucking up to the illegals as a way of getting more votes.

My opinion.  EVERYONE in this nation that is not here legally should be deported INSTANTLY.  I dont give a fuck if you've been here 5 seconds or 15 years and have a family.  OUT with ALL of you bastards.

There are many people that bust their assess to come and stay legally and get nothing but red-tape nightmares for their efforts.  Show up illegally and you get .gov falling all overthemselves to pander to you.

Toss the illegals out, mine the borders and setup free fire zones to take care of the ones the mines miss.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:24:02 AM EDT
[#5]
border patrol needs to tighten up
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:26:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I fucking hate them!

That's my "take".  The reason no one will touch the issue is because of racism.  Well, if I'm racist for wanting immigrants to follow the law and earn the right to live here, then tough shit.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:27:39 AM EDT
[#7]
It is not that hard to become a citizen, no IQ test needed. So they are simply bums trying to take from our country to send home.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:30:15 AM EDT
[#8]
If you wish to come here legally, more power to ya. Be a productive member of our society. But illegally, send em fuckin packing. Why should I have to pay to support you? And why are the powers to be coddling them so much? Drivers licenses, for one. Why the hell do ILLEGAL immigrants get to get drivers licences in some areas? Crap.

Remember kids, you can't spell illegal immigrants without ILLEGAL!!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:35:08 AM EDT
[#9]
We need to blame the federal government.

We tasked our government to enforce the law.

Immigration is something big.  Alot of people want to live in the USA,  and I can see why.

I think we HAVE to setup closed borders.  I mean why if someone wants to move here,  they should just do it legally.  

Its because the people who do it illegaly are poor,  have nothing,  and dont know how to speak English.  And if they did speak english,  they wouldnt want to wait for the paperwork,  so they enter illegally.

We dont have any real border patrol.

We should be tasking our military to closing our borders.  We spend like 1 trillion gajillion dollars on our military.  We have like a million soldiers.  Most of them dont have anything better to do.

And what we cant put up in manpower,  we should put up in electronics and surveillance.

Building a fence isnt obviously easy.  But I think it would be easy to put up border surveillance that we can  be alerted to any possible human entrance across our border.

Then spread out the people we do have,  to make them able to respond to any attempted invasion(immigration).

Heck make it a 1 year mandatory thing for every citizen to do border patrol for their state (If they live on an outlying state).  If not then 1 year of community service like being a rent a cop or something if you live inland.  Busting down drugs and immigration.

In the age of weapons of mass destruction,  terrorism,  and communism you got to be tough on security.

Which is why all the democrats and soccer moms need to be deported.  At least if your a democrat and support military cuts and anything against making America safer.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:37:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Here we go again.  I wish half the "illegals out now" dipshits actually understood the ramifications of that.

Oh, and as to the "border patrol needs to tighten up", if you had any idea how few agents there are and what they are up against you wouldn't be so quick to blame the BP.  I have been to the border at night and watched them come pouring in.  Literally thousands of illegals against 1 agent.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:43:40 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm in Texas, we have a problem. WE need to lock the border tighter than they did in escape from L.A., and actualy doing that to Cali wouldnt be that bad now that I think about it
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:49:45 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
let's not get racist, but i got on the denver DEA site and 29 of 34 perps were "south of the border" descent.  seems to me there is a price being paid for our lack of security on our borders. side note, if the next 9/11 stems from our lame border security...

What perps are you talking about? Did I miss something?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:52:02 AM EDT
[#13]
I just don't want to have to choose either on the phone or at an ATM if I want to hear or read instructions in Spanish or English here in America.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:53:58 AM EDT
[#14]
DEA most wanted perps
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:54:06 AM EDT
[#15]
illegal = kill them
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:58:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:00:51 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Good thing this wasn't posted with pictures of inner city Detroit or you'd be called a "racist".    

The facts will eventually speak for themselves........when your kids and grandkids can't find work because they aren't brown or black...DON'T come crying to me.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:08:08 AM EDT
[#18]
If you can find the 1st 4 parts of this story it is worth the read.

www.sofmag.com/display.do?id=85

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:08:17 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Here we go again.  I wish half the "illegals out now" dipshits actually understood the ramifications of that.

Oh, and as to the "border patrol needs to tighten up", if you had any idea how few agents there are and what they are up against you wouldn't be so quick to blame the BP.  I have been to the border at night and watched them come pouring in.  Literally thousands of illegals against 1 agent.

So why not use our military?

And one guy can stop 1 thousand immigrants,  its called firearms.  They are after all invading our country.

Im sure if we put up signs on the border that trespassers would be shot,  then im sure the word would get out.  And it would stop most.

Im not saying automatically shoot everyone.  But if they dont heed to commands and the agent is overwhelmed.   Why not?

All it takes is 1 person to kill somebody.  One terrorist.  One criminal who enters our border.  Could have some family killed or someone shot somewhere in the US.  Or illegal drugs could be entering our country frome very one of them.

I think we are going soft.

I think we have gone soft.

I think we are blind to our world.  Most are in denial.  Most people dont have the means to make things happen.

And our politicians have turned corrupt and borderline evil.  Its the Federal Govt by votes in Senate that is going to get things done.  Not general opinion.  

I know that Iw ould sleep better at night knowing my country;s borders were being attempted as being "closed".  

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:13:49 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
border patrol needs to be allowed to tighten up

There I fixed it for ya.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:15:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Illegal...get it?  Illegal...criminal...not good...illegal.  Get it?  Bad...illegal...crime...criminal...illegal...bad...not good...kill them.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:18:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:19:46 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Illegal...get it?  Illegal...criminal...not good...illegal.  Get it?  Bad...illegal...crime...criminal...illegal...bad...not good...kill them.

I am a jokester.  If anyone hasn't realized tha by now, I apologize.  

I inject humor whenever I can - I don't boast or promote death - I promote and introduce opinion and comedy.

Please keep this in mind when threatening me with death via IM.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:20:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:30:47 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Please keep this in mind when threatening me with death via IM.

Did someone actually threaten you?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:56:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Tonk!

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:30:49 AM EDT
[#27]

WE are being invaded by a large force of people,
who not with guns, but by using our own system
are taking over our land like no other occupying
force has ever done befor. And the sheepel can't
see it. {they are illegal } And should be delt with
as such.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:46:12 AM EDT
[#28]
They should be rounded up and deported. Bush won't do it for fear of loosing the hispanic vote. Another reason I'm not voting for him.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:51:07 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

My opinion.  EVERYONE in this nation that is not here legally should be deported INSTANTLY.  I dont give a fuck if you've been here 5 seconds or 15 years and have a family.  OUT with ALL of you bastards.

There are many people that bust their assess to come and stay legally and get nothing but red-tape nightmares for their efforts.  Show up illegally and you get .gov falling all overthemselves to pander to you.

Toss the illegals out, mine the borders and setup free fire zones to take care of the ones the mines miss.

What he said!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:23:56 AM EDT
[#30]
I hate illegal immigrants.

My family came to Aus legally and it was damn hard for us  One of my uncles was turned away by the Aus Govt.  Now there are the fuckers who jump the queue and get in illegally.

They claim to be refugees but most who are proven not to be under threat in their home country (the govt definition of refugee) chuck a fucking shit and some get to stay due to support from dickheads in the community.

Later on I might have to go through a similar thing, as I want to move to the US.  I have to apply for a green card and do a fuckin heapload to migrate, but the illegals just hop on in and fuck over the society and jump the fuckin queue.  I will be bringing a degree with me and I am a good member of society.  They bring fuck with them and become poor members of society and leach off the welfare system.  Why must I be the one who has to do so much to enter the US, while they do fuck all and go in!

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:28:24 AM EDT
[#31]
I'll take two if they do yard work and clean up inside.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:56:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Your not a legal citizen, then get your ass our of my country.  Yes, I'm sorry that so many "south of the border" are having a tough life.  But America is not your country and we have enough problems of our own.  

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:07:06 AM EDT
[#33]
I think we should take them the fu** OUT of the country.  A guest worker type program could allow a pre-determined number of them to come in for economic reasons, but we need to secure our shit MUCH better than it is now.  

We have the technology to do this now, but not the political will.  This is one of Presiden't Bush's greatest failings...his obvious pandering to the Hispanic vote to the detriment of our safety.  

Even if it was the friggin' IRISH coming in illegally, I'd say send 'em the fuck back home...the fact that most of the current problem involves Hispanics is irrelevent.  The current laxness of our southern border will be exploited by terrorist...I have no doubt about that.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:10:09 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

FIRST OFF THERE IS NO TAKE ON THIS IT'S A BLACK AND WHITE ISSUE.
THEY'RE HERE ILLEGALLY THEY BROKE THE LAW DOESN'T THAT MEAN ANYTHING ANYMORE
WHEN WE TAKE THE ATTITUDE THAT THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT THEN WE'VE LOST

WE'RE AMERICANS ! WE LIBERATED EUROPE WE SPANNED THIS COUNTRY WITH RAILROAD AND
INTERSTATE HIGHWAY SYSTEMS
WE MOBILIZED HALWAY ACROSS THE GLOBE AND DEFEATED THE WORLD'S FIFTH LARGEST ARMY

YOU TELLING ME WE CANT SEAL OUR BORDER TO THE SOUTH !

MORE LIKE WE DONT WANT TO !

MEXICAN AND EL SALVADORIAN GANGS ARE WREAKING HAVOC HERE AND GUESS WHAT ?

THEY'RE  ILLEGAL !!!!

EXTREMISM IN THE PURSUIT OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE , MODERATION IN THE PURSUIT OF JUSTICE IS NO VIRTUE
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:20:13 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

WE are being invaded by a large force of people,
who not with guns, but by using our own system
are taking over our land like no other occupying
force has ever done befor. And the sheepel can't
see it. {they are illegal } And should be delt with
as such.

THANK YOU WELL SAID.

MEXICAN ILLEGALS SEND HOME APPROX 13 BILLION DOLLARS
THAT'S MORE MONEY THAN FOREIGN INVESTORS ARE WILLING TO PUT INTO MEXICO'S ECONOMY AND THE REASON THAT VINCENTE FOX ENCOURAGES ILLEGAL IMMIGRTAION INTO OUR COUNTRY

REMEMBER THAT 13 BILLION IS JUST MEXICO IF YOU ADD UP ALL THE OTHER COUNTRIES  GUATEMALA, EL SALVADOR , HONDURAS ETC.  THE FIGURE GOES UP TO AROUND 70 BILLION

JUST IMAGINE THAT 70 BILLION DOLLARS STAYING HERE IN THE UNITED STATES GOING BACK INTO OUR OWN ECONOMY !!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:25:41 AM EDT
[#36]
"Illegal" immigrants are trespassing.  Trespassers are criminals.  Criminals should be punished, not rewarded.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:41:12 AM EDT
[#37]
Here in Los Angeles, "illegals" are protected. Even IF you (as a law enforcement officer) saw
an illegal whom you had DEPORTED back in the U.S. You are FORBIDDEN by "sanctuary laws"
to arrest them!

You MUST WAIT for them to commit a crime, THEN you can arrest them!

THIS IS INSANE!

Plus, due their use of emergency rooms (under FED LAW, they MUST be treated) we have
an emergency room and hospital closing every three months, because the FED Gov't will
not "reimburse" those hospitals!

Illegals occupy 30-40% of prison cells, cost 5 BILLION dollars a year in "services"....

I say:

1) Close the border by placing troops along the border.

2) Declare that any illegals found here, say, after Jan 1, 2005 will be shot

3) Declare that illegals are EXEMPT from ALL public services:
a) Schools
b) Medical care
c) Welfare

But, no THAT'LL NEVER HAPPEN!

Meanwhile they're coming in by the MILLIONS and ARE TALIKNG OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:43:11 AM EDT
[#38]
illegal immigrants insult the immigrants who try to come here legally.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:56:44 AM EDT
[#39]
My opinion on Illegals is

boot, ass

'nuff said
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:58:00 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Airwolf,
I find myself agreeing with you once again.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:00:29 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
"Illegal" immigrants are trespassing.  Trespassers are criminals.  Criminals should be punished, not rewarded.

+1 my friend.
CH
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:40:00 AM EDT
[#42]

OR

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:59:03 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

FIRST OFF THERE IS NO TAKE ON THIS IT'S A BLACK AND WHITE ISSUE.
THEY'RE HERE ILLEGALLY THEY BROKE THE LAW DOESN'T THAT MEAN ANYTHING ANYMORE
WHEN WE TAKE THE ATTITUDE THAT THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT THEN WE'VE LOST

WE'RE AMERICANS ! WE LIBERATED EUROPE WE SPANNED THIS COUNTRY WITH RAILROAD AND
INTERSTATE HIGHWAY SYSTEMS
WE MOBILIZED HALWAY ACROSS THE GLOBE AND DEFEATED THE WORLD'S FIFTH LARGEST ARMY

YOU TELLING ME WE CANT SEAL OUR BORDER TO THE SOUTH !

MORE LIKE WE DONT WANT TO !

MEXICAN AND EL SALVADORIAN GANGS ARE WREAKING HAVOC HERE AND GUESS WHAT ?

THEY'RE  ILLEGAL !!!!

EXTREMISM IN THE PURSUIT OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE , MODERATION IN THE PURSUIT OF JUSTICE IS NO VIRTUE

Quit posting like a child in all caps and I'll try reading and then replying to your post.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:13:05 AM EDT
[#44]
I am of Mexican descent, and what really makes me mad about illegal immigrants is that when they cross over to the U.S., they make no real attempt to become American.  First, it's true it's not that hard to become a citizen; sure it takes some time for you to get a visa, permanent residence, and eventually naturalization, but it does not affect your ability to work and live in the U.S.  But secondly, they make no attempt to speak ENGLISH.  I speak both Spanish and English fluently because I want to know both, but I don't think people should HAVE to know both just to accommodate others.  If you come to the United States, prepare to speak or learn to speak English, dammit.  I mean, hell, I don't expect Mexicans to know what I am saying in English.  I learned both, you can too, ya lazy fuckin' beaners!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:13:16 AM EDT
[#45]
The only good illegal immigrant is a dead one.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:14:54 AM EDT
[#46]
My take is in your title - ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

What more needs to be said?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:15:31 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:17:10 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
gray area in illegal.

Tj

amazing isn't it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:23:38 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
I am of Mexican descent, and what really makes me mad about illegal immigrants is that when they cross over to the U.S., they make no real attempt to become American.  First, it's true it's not that hard to become a citizen; sure it takes some time for you to get a visa, permanent residence, and eventually naturalization, but it does not affect your ability to work and live in the U.S.  But secondly, they make no attempt to speak ENGLISH.  I speak both Spanish and English fluently because I want to know both, but I don't think people should HAVE to know both just to accommodate others.  If you come to the United States, prepare to speak or learn to speak English, dammit.  I mean, hell, I don't expect Mexicans to know what I am saying in English.  I learned both, you can too, ya lazy fuckin' beaners!

I'd trade a couple thousand illegals for citizens like you anyday my friend!

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:28:37 AM EDT
[#50]
My take is that they are illegal.  They should be captured, tried, and imprisoned.  After they serve their minimum sentence (say 5 years), they can be released for repatriation when someone (family, their own govt., etc) pays for their transportation back to their country of citizenship.

Oh yeah, all those soldiers that we are supposed to pull out of Korea, they seem pretty adept at defending borders from infiltration. Let's set them up on our own border to defend the US.

Any company that makes a practice of hiring illegals should be RICO'd.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top