Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:35:12 AM EDT
[#1]
screw gaurds, minefields, razor wire and automated weapons systems
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:41:16 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I am of Mexican descent, and what really makes me mad about illegal immigrants is that when they cross over to the U.S., they make no real attempt to become American.  First, it's true it's not that hard to become a citizen; sure it takes some time for you to get a visa, permanent residence, and eventually naturalization, but it does not affect your ability to work and live in the U.S.  But secondly, they make no attempt to speak ENGLISH.  I speak both Spanish and English fluently because I want to know both, but I don't think people should HAVE to know both just to accommodate others.  If you come to the United States, prepare to speak or learn to speak English, dammit.  I mean, hell, I don't expect Mexicans to know what I am saying in English.  I learned both, you can too, ya lazy fuckin' beaners!

I'd trade a couple thousand illegals for citizens like you anyday my friend!

+1
So would I.  
Well said, FortyFiveAutomatic
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:46:42 AM EDT
[#3]
if they are illeagal then get them the FUCK out
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:51:42 AM EDT
[#4]
It's unfortunate, but in many ways our society has become addicted to the cheap labor that the illegals provide and the momemtum of numbers has reached a point where politicians, who are by definition vote whores, are pandering to both those businesses who utilize the cheap labor and the hispanic lobby.  Add this to the attitude of bleeding heart liberals  and it is clear we are WAY behind the power curve on this one.

It just may be a fait accompli (accomplished fact) that we have, through our own ignorance, avarice, and misguided compassion, given our nation away without a shot having been fired.

Learn to speak spanish gentlemen.  You're going to need it.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:57:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Current immigration situation:
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:00:08 AM EDT
[#6]
send them packing
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:00:21 AM EDT
[#7]
It is unfortunate that many establishments and businesses must employ Spanish speakers simply to accommodate those who cannot (but more so for those who WILL not) speak English.  Growing up in West Texas, though, it's a good pet to have.

Quoted:
I'd trade a couple thousand illegals for citizens like you anyday my friend!

Quoted:
+1
So would I.  
Well said, FortyFiveAutomatic

Does that make me the ARFCOM poster-child bean0r?
Note: I was born and raised in Texas, so the blood that runs thru my veins is AMERICAN, baby!
ETA: Texan first, then American
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:35:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Concentration camps, slave labor.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:50:12 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
let's not get racist, but i got on the denver DEA site and 29 of 34 perps were "south of the border" descent.  seems to me there is a price being paid for our lack of security on our borders. side note, if the next 9/11 stems from our lame border security...

Border security is impossible

250,000 troops would be needed, and we don't have that many to spare...

We need to crack down on employers to reduce the overall migration rate (eliminate the jobs, and they will move elsewhere), which will allow the BP & INS to deal with the smugglers more effectively.

Also, smuggling of any kind needs to be made a capital offense again...
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:06:05 AM EDT
[#10]

Originally posted br Airwolf
The Dems see it as being a "human rights" issue  and votes
The Repubs see sucking up to the illegals as a way of getting more votes.

My opinion. EVERYONE in this nation that is not here legally should be deported INSTANTLY. I dont give a fuck if you've been here 5 seconds or 15 years and have a family. OUT with ALL of you bastards.

There are many people that bust their assess to come and stay legally and get nothing but red-tape nightmares for their efforts. Show up illegally and you get .gov falling all overthemselves to pander to you.

Toss the illegals out, mine the borders and setup free fire zones to take care of the ones the mines miss.

My thoughts exactly, you sumed it up short and to the point.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:14:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Send them all back, at gun point if necessary.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:17:25 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
let's not get racist, but i got on the denver DEA site and 29 of 34 perps were "south of the border" descent.  seems to me there is a price being paid for our lack of security on our borders. side note, if the next 9/11 stems from our lame border security...

250,000 troops would be needed, and we don't have that many to spare...

We need to crack down on employers to reduce the overall migration rate (eliminate the jobs, and they will move elsewhere), which will allow the BP & INS to deal with the smugglers more effectively.

Also, smuggling of any kind needs to be made a capital offense again...

Actually with some really nifty ground surveillence radars, and an m60 emplacement every 1 mile manned by poeple instructed to shoot anyone who makes it through the minefield, I estimate it would only take about 1500 people.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:27:23 PM EDT
[#13]
There is a way to do it and save money at the same time. Close all European and Asian military bases and put them on the border. For instance, the 47,000 on the Korean border could be put here. The money going to foreign business to supply the bases could be spent here to fund it. Also move all the land mines supposedly in Afhanistan and Cambodia to the borders here, at the same time making liberals happy that mines won't be blowing limbs off kids in foreign countries anymore. Simple and effective. Plus it will help save money.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:29:56 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
The only good illegal immigrant is a dead one.

+1
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:38:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Estimates are that illegal aliens COST this country upwards of 10 BILLION dollars a year.  

So, to say that, "well, just see what happens if we don't have them" i.e. no one would be available to do the jobs, is silly.  

If they represent a net LOSS to the economy, it doesn't take a fucking genius to figure out that we would be better off without them.  

Some industries may suffer a short term labor problem, but that would pass and the market would make it so those industries would actually have to compete without the cheap labor.  

It would self-correct and would get rid of the big drain on the system.

And that is just from an economic standpoint.  

Illegals are killing us in many other ways.  

Mass deportation and sealing the borders (i.e. actually enforcing the immigration laws) is  the only answer.  

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:47:13 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Ifr we built the fucking Hoover dam, we can damn well build a wall from California to Texas.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:52:15 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
It's unfortunate, but in many ways our society has become addicted to the cheap labor that the illegals provide and the momemtum of numbers has reached a point where politicians, who are by definition vote whores, are pandering to both those businesses who utilize the cheap labor and the hispanic lobby.  Add this to the attitude of bleeding heart liberals  and it is clear we are WAY behind the power curve on this one.

Ding ding ding.

ETA: Just for the recrod, I freakin' HATE illegal immigrants.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:56:47 PM EDT
[#18]
I think that when we capture them, before we return them back to Mexico, they should be brutally violated with anal probes.  Scare them all into thinking that if they get caught, they get fisted in the ass.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:06:14 PM EDT
[#19]
I watched a SKY TV special here in England the other night on the problems ranchers in Arizona are facing with Illegals… seriously fucking frightening stuff! … IIRC USBG round up 1,000+ a day!

Report from Sky News……

"GEORGE BUSH IS NOT SECURE

We've touched down in Southern Arizona, to investigate Homeland Security, a phrase that defines the Bush Presidency, and to inspect a border with Mexico that everyone knows leaks like a sieve.       

Every dry riverbed and scrub shelter in this vast parched desert is littered with the waste trails of human traffic.

The border patrol scours thousands of square miles - but it remains a game of potluck, and sharp eyes.       

Officer Lisa Martinez is assigned to us and she shows us the typical places where illegal immigrants might hide before being picked up by contacts on this side. Suddenly a movement catches our eyes and she races up a slope and into the bushes.       

She emerges with four exhausted Mexicans in tow. They're badly dehydrated after a three day secret hike across open desert - bypassing fences, following secret routes bought for hard cash in Mexico.       

It's a cruel black market for desperate people. One of them explains the simple reality to me.       

"When we work in the United States, in one hour we get what we get for one day in Mexico."       

Moment's later ten more are led out of the scrub - they comply, are processed, it's a dance where both sides know all the steps.       

Americans like their cheap labour, gardeners, babysitters and farm hands, so the demand for cheap labour will always be there.

George Bush has proposed 3-year temporary work permits for any illegals already in the US if they come forward and register.       

But most won't. They don't want to be thrown out of the US after 3 years. They want to settle, put their kids in American high schools and build new homes and lives for themselves.       

Bush's work permit issue was supposed to win the Hispanic vote - but in many ways it's backfired. In Mexico it's being talked of as "amnestia", an amnesty - and even more are risking the dangerous crossing in search of riches and security in the US.       

From the desert to a ranch down on the eastern Arizona border. Tom Kuykendall is the sixth generation to farm this land. His dogs have been poisoned, his fences broken, his water pipes breached, his grand children threatened by the ruthless smugglers that make a business importing people and drugs across their land.       

Because it's not just poor workers making their way across. There are smugglers who organize the trips from both ends, and they carry weapons. There are drug-traffickers and they're armed.       

And there are said to be others that use the Mexican route.

Tom and his family are sure they've seen more than just Mexicans making their way across the Arizona desert into America.       

"The group I'm thinking of" says son-in-law Steve Smith, "there were at least two who were Arabs if they were anything."       

They are convinced that America's desire for cheap labour is keeping open a back door that the US for its own safety should have closed by now. And it's a monumental desire. Some estimates suggest that some 2,000 or more illegal immigrants make it across the border through Arizona alone, every day.       

Over lunch, a family gathering of once staunch Republicans had nothing but bile for their president.       

"They're crossing through our ranch into the heartland of America!" Steve's wife Tammy has had enough. "Come on folks, there's more to this story! It isn't about our fences or our children who've nearly lost their lives on more than one occasion; it's about Homeland Security and this government had damn well better get on the ball!"       

Her son Will was just leaving on his horse to check the ranch. His mother insists he carry a pistol on his belt at all times, and he does.

He's had his truck driven off the road by an improvised roadblock thrown up by Mexicans looking to commandeer a car. His older brother Chris had to fight off two others when they tried to pull him from his horse.       

The Kuykendalls consider themselves under siege in their own home.       

The perceived failures of the border patrol have prompted what the government is calling vigilantism.       

Chris Simcox, a former teacher from California, runs the local newspaper in Tombstone, Arizona. He also organizes patrols of likeminded civilians. When they find the exhausted troops of men, women, even children hiding in the desert, which they do frequently, they give them water and call the border patrol.       

"I want a leader who's strong." He says. "I don't care for Mr Bush at all and I don't think we have any business being in Iraq. I don't think we have any business being anywhere until supposedly the world's greatest superpower can take care of its own back yard."       

Some of the men on these impromptu patrols also carry guns.       

Arizona is a swing State, but Bush is looking strong thus far. Because of its climate and attractive property prices it's one of the fastest growing States in the nation carrying ten electoral votes.       

Ten votes that the Kuykendalls at least would gladly wrestle from this president, not for Kerry, but for punishment.

www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91087-13240012,00.html
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:06:35 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ifr we built the fucking Hoover dam, we can damn well build a wall from California to Texas.

If not, I hear that Israelis and East Germans might have some expertise.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:10:48 PM EDT
[#21]
I once heard of a d00d in Quemado, Texas that had a bench rest set up 200 yd from the river
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:17:09 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hell, the Chinese did it.

CW
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:20:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:26:14 PM EDT
[#24]
I take EVERYONE on a one by one basis. I can't tolerate a lazy man or woman of any color, legal or illegal, living off of my tax money. With that being said, I've met some really good people that are hard working hispanics. I don't know if they were legal or illegal but I did'nt care. They did a hellova good job bricking my house. (I can't say the same of the Americans that framed the house though.) Now if we could weed out the deadbeats, the lazy people, the welfare whores both legal and illegal we would all be better off.
I have to agree on one point, I hate being asked for English or Spanish text or language. This is was a one language country.

P.s You left out the Cubans & Haitians that swim over to Florida.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:29:31 PM EDT
[#25]
My take?

It's too fucking late.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:30:29 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hell, the Chinese did it.

CW

We need that "shity warl" guy from south park ... just keep the mongorians away
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:30:42 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
For some reason, some people find a gray area in illegal.
Tj

And inside that gray area is a vote.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:31:39 PM EDT
[#28]
They are terrorists. Foreign invaders who are destroying our way of life and the economy of border states.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:43:49 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
The Dems see it as being a "human rights" issue and votes.

You are half way correct.  The Republicans see it as a source of cheap labor.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:51:53 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Here we go again.  I wish half the "illegals out now" dipshits actually understood the ramifications of that.

Yes, the uncrowded freeways, schools, and hospitals would be horrible.  The 50% drop in crime would mean life would be less exciting in so Cal.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:03:29 PM EDT
[#31]
They are illegal.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:22:57 PM EDT
[#32]

The problem with illegal imigration is our own fault.

Yes it's called demand and the supply is coming.

I have talked with a lady, on the city council, in a town north of Phoenix. The problem is people hiring illegals, to save money,  to have cheap labor. Wether it be landscaping, house/office cleaning, or restraunt help.

Americans need to wake up.

Americans also need to stop hiring companies that use illegals for labor.

Americans need to stop going to restraunts that hire illegals.

If Americans stop spending their money, to companies that employee illegals.

Then the illegals will stop coming. If they don't have a place here to work,  then they will stay abroad.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:58:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Up here in Montana, WE are the cheap service-based labor. And it sucks. Our average income is very low. We have very few immigrant workers -- most of which work sugar beats and other crops. I dunno how many are illegals. Having said all of that... I'd much rather live like we do up here (modestly) than be over-run with illegals. I feel for you people near the border and am damn glad that I still live in AMERICA. You guys are almost Americans living in Mexico...
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:02:33 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
illegal = kill them

+1

bbr
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:03:21 PM EDT
[#35]
They taste like chicken.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:08:18 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Please keep this in mind when threatening me with death via IM.

Did someone actually threaten you?

what happend with that??
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:19:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Illegals are clearly a plague on America and our way of life.  Virtually ALL are criminals by virtue of being here.  We did get rid of 10 in Columbus a few weeks ago when an apartment burned and they did too.  Last I heard, the fire was suspected of being intentionally set.  No doubt the democraps have registered lots of them to try and undermine our electoral process as well.

I favor closing the border, mining it and rounding up the multiple millions of these pukes and deporting them ASAP.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:56:24 PM EDT
[#38]
(Quoted:
Here we go again.  I wish half the "illegals out now" dipshits actually understood the ramifications of that.)
I agree !

Also It seems like 80 % of the coments on this thread are really coming from plain old fucking racist.Even the first one talking about "south of the border",and what did he say something about it not being a racist thread?I travel across the UNITED STATES almost daily, I have flown from the West Coast to the East coast in less than a day.Saying that, you (and I) have better be worried about more then "dos mexicans South of the Border". Let me guess you live somewhere in the Southern USA!I have seen "everything illegal", everyone from all over the WORLD is coming here.Not just one or two,I'd say more then "dem from South of the border"So ya'll with that ""south of the border"" mentality ""FUCK YOU""!Check your DEA STATS in other areas besides your little part of the world.
I am American hippie.gifand know we need to do something about are "BORDERS",not just in the Southern part of the USA.I think those are the ones that bother you the most,(if it is ,isn't that a rasist),just remember more illegals are coming from Northern ,Eastern and the Western parts of the USA,and they aint just brown!

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:06:23 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
So ya'll with that ""south of the border"" mentality ""FUCK YOU""!

Off to a rip roarin' start, ain't ya?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:10:49 PM EDT
[#40]
If the majority of the 10 million illegals here aren't from the southern borders, where the fuck did they come from? Flights from Canada? And yes I am a fucking racist. Boycott me.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:11:37 PM EDT
[#41]
They work for cheap and if they die on you then you can hide the body and no body will look for them
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:13:12 PM EDT
[#42]
My take on illegal immigrants? Simple.

Shoot them if they try to cross the border and you can't catch them. Round them up and deport them if found here.

That's it....
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:17:06 PM EDT
[#43]
SIMPLE: They're deliberately breaking the law when they illegally enter our country, therefore, they're lucky we don't put a round in their skull and send a bill for the price of the bullet and a ticket for breaking the law to their relatives. I already think we should greatly decrease the number of aliens we let in legally and I'm just short of closing the borders. We definetly need to strengthen our borders, one both the U.S.-Mexico and the U.S.-Canada sides.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:32:05 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Here we go again.  I wish half the "illegals out now" dipshits actually understood the ramifications of that.

Oh, and as to the "border patrol needs to tighten up", if you had any idea how few agents there are and what they are up against you wouldn't be so quick to blame the BP.  I have been to the border at night and watched them come pouring in.  Literally thousands of illegals against 1 agent.

If you've actually witnessed thousands of Illegals pouring over the Border then you of all people should be incensed.
Just tonite at work I booked a couple of Illegal Hispanics into the Jail.
One was from Honduras and he was charged with Rape.
Several weekends ago MS-13 shot and killed two people execution style and dumped their bodies on the street.
They were fellow gang members but were thought to be snitches.One was a 16 year old girl.
These Hispanic Gangs / Illegals are destroying  the neighborhoods here.
You're the one calling people here dipshits because we won't our Gov't to enforce oue Border and laws.

Yeah I'm incensed I have to deal with criminals everyday who happen to be Illegal.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:33:59 PM EDT
[#45]
About MS-13, they have been suspected of cooperating with Al-Qaeda to smuggle in terrorists.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:36:50 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The Dems see it as being a "human rights" issue and votes.

You are half way correct.  The Republicans see it as a source of cheap labor.

Exactly.  Most illgeals will migrate to urban areas which are usually the strong holds of the Democrats.  The votes would be nice if the Republicans could get them but they are more interested in the donations from businesses that profit from using these illegals.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:40:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:41:03 PM EDT
[#48]
I have a strong hatred for illegal imagrants and rich people who move to Montana and put hunting regulations on their land that they are on 1 week of the year
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:46:55 PM EDT
[#49]
My take:

Round 'em up & send them home....... if they refuse, put a couple rounds of 5.56 into them.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:57:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top