Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2004 4:23:58 PM EDT

LA TIMES THURSDAY: President Bush holding an 8 percentage point lead among likely voters in Florida, John Kerry opening a 6 percentage point advantage in Ohio, and the two men battling to a dead heat in Pennsylvania... Developing..

Ok, this worries me.  I have been pretty confident about Ohio but 6 points is out of most MOE.  Should I start running around panicking yet??  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:28:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:28:56 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

LA TIMES THURSDAY: President Bush holding an 8 percentage point lead among likely voters in Florida, John Kerry opening a 6 percentage point advantage in Ohio, and the two men battling to a dead heat in Pennsylvania... Developing..

Ok, this worries me.  I have been pretty confident about Ohio but 6 points is out of most MOE.  Should I start running around panicking yet??  

This sucks. I'm trying to move to Ohio. Are you Ohioans lefties, or what?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:59:45 PM EDT
[#3]
No one ever asked me my opinion yet... Kerry doesnt have my vote, and it seems the area i live in has started placing more and more Bush sighns in yards. As i drove home today from UPS i saw a Grown man, his wife and there wat looked to be 6-7 year old daughter standing on a corner of a major intersection in one of the well to do neighborhoods ALL holding large Bush sighs and waveing at the traffic.. Nearly everyone who drove by waved , honked or yelled 4 more years...... It was touching and I hope to God he wins...... Next week we will really see what kind of peole are nation is made of......Cowardess, give me everything free types or real patriots who want to see this country be the best it can be.........

4 More Years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:02:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Ohio is just fine. I haven't seen any data that confirms Kerry is in the lead.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:07:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I know several fence sitters, but I sense that in the end they will do what is right.  I also agree that the media will "spin" polls in their favor.   How many of you guys have switched to just cell phones and no home phone?  I don't get solicitation calls because we don't have a landline anymore.  We were paying more in taxes/surcharges than we were for the crappy services.  SO if no home phone, no cold polling calls.

All we have left to do is vote and Pray!

FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS!!!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:10:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Thats fine - if the American public is STUPID enough to vote for Kerry - it will be the end of the Democratic party once he gets half our country killed from his stupidity as an inept POS who's only talent lied in betraying his own country while a commissioned naval officer. But hey, North Vietnam said they'll take him back any time.....
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:15:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:16:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Thats fine - if the American public is STUPID enough to vote for Kerry - it will be the end of the Democratic party once he gets half our country killed from his stupidity as an inept POS who's only talent lied in betraying his own country while a commissioned naval officer. But hey, North Vietnam said they'll take him back any time.....

Ohio is still in play....

However, last time I looked, Maine is a DARK BLUE STATE.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:19:12 PM EDT
[#9]
it's an L.A. times poll so relax or actually don't because OH is damn close.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:22:14 PM EDT
[#10]
LA Times was showing numbers right up to election day that Davis was going to survive the recall and BustaMEChA was leading over Arnold.

Total and complete horeshit.  Their polling was shown to be completly biased, both in the sample demographics and the questions asked.

The LA Times is fit only for birdcage shit collection and to line the bottom of the trashcan.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:27:44 PM EDT
[#11]
LA Times poll.

About as accurate as a full-auto, belt fed mini14 after 1000 rounds.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:29:20 PM EDT
[#12]
I wouldn't hang my hat on one poll. Here's why:

Zogby is showing Michigan going for Kerry by something like 8%. But, The Detroit News has been showing Michigan going for Bush by 4% for the past 2 weeks, and The Free Press has been showing Michigan going to Kerry by 1%. Kerry came here on Monday, Bush is here tonight, and Kerry is coming back on Sunday.

Why? Because the Zogby poll doesn't mean shit and both campaigns know it.

Bush is going to win, and that is all there is to it. The fact that Kerry is having to campaign in Democratic strongholds like Michigan, New Jersy and Minnesota shows that he is in trouble. This story about the 380 tons of missing explosivies shows that he is grapsing at straws. John Kerry's campaign does not have enough steam to pull this one out, and he knows it.

Relax, America is going to choose Bush at the polls and the courts are going to side with the President.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:33:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top