Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2004 5:14:34 AM EDT
They are looney!  It's not even election day...they are mad now because they can't vote early because they are afraid of checkpoints?  AND...they have...DOGS.  That is a clear case of voter intimidation if I have ever heard of one.  Is this lady really that stupid?  Lord...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x1178718

Help..Urban Ga. has a problem...Cops setting up road blocks in blackareas...

They say they are looking for drugs. They have dogs. we have early voting. I say its voter intimidation. This is not good.
Some blacks are afraid to leave the area. Many are trying to GOTV
and if just one person has a dog hit the car, guess who won't be able to vote? How do we know that they couldn't even plant something
on folks? I should not say black areas. I should say where many blacks live. Very few white in the areas where they have the roadblocks.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:19:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Oi
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:25:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:31:30 AM EDT
[#4]
They consider anything short than the execution of Republican voters and the ability of Democrat voters to cast 10 votes each to be intimidation....

What a bunch of whining pu$$ies.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:32:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Am I missing something? Aren't we NOT supposed to hotlink to DU?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:41:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Click the link.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top