Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/26/2004 1:43:06 PM EDT
I just did early voting in FLorida, they let you vote up to 2 weeks prior to the election.  My wife & I were almost the only ones voting for W.  The Kerry crowd was all over the place. Seems they had a Rally in the same building as the Pinellas County Elections Office, which a Deputy told me is alright since it's not the actual election day.  Of the 50+ voters in line for 45 minutes, there were only a handful without Kerry/Edwards stickers on.  And they were all spouting the most bogus "facts" and "what if Bush gets re-elected".   You could tell the Bush supporters since they were the only ones standing quietly in line.  The rest were babbling like a bunch of hens.  We were both extremely uncomfortable.

I don't normally vote solely based on Republican or Democrat, but after listening to all thier BS we both had to check Rep straight down the line.

If Election Day is anything like this, I am very concerned abt W carrying Florida......    
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:45:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Post #1 - Do we know you?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:46:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I voted for all Republicans, left the unopposed Dems blank. I did write in a Dem for Sheriff only because I know all the Deputies want him to win. First time i've ever done that. I am so sick of the dems crazy assed bullshit and the undermining of our troops in Iraq.

SAYYYYYYYY!!! YOUR PROBABLY A FUCKING TROLL AREN'T YOU!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:48:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I voted early in Fl today also.  All Bush people except for 1 Kerry guy...but that's okay, we kicked his ass and broke his voting fingers.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:49:46 PM EDT
[#4]
At work today, I overheard two chicks talking about Bush...one of them was pontificating on how Bush talks the way he does because, get this, he has Alzheimer's...damn...someone was gulping the koolaid today...
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:53:53 PM EDT
[#5]

If Election Day is anything like this, I am very concerned abt W carrying Florida......

Bush wins Florida.  Bush wins the Presidency.   DU misses you.  Go home.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:57:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Voted today also...Bush, Martinez, Republican ticket, NO on all Judges, NO on all Admendments

Shooter
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:00:49 PM EDT
[#7]
yeah really.  Anyone posting for the first time  MUST be a member of DU.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:02:30 PM EDT
[#8]
You have to remeber that productive people usually vote Republican, non-productive people Democrat.

Productive people work during the day..... democrats don't have anything better to do than harass you all day at the polls, since welfare, disability, or whatever pays no matter where you spend your days.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:06:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Don't be concerned, FL_Jarhead.  The "fix" is in.  Bush can't lose in Florida.

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:08:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Well.........I live in the liberal shithole called Gainesville, FLORIDA. Republicans are out numbered greatly in this particular county. Based on the fact that I see far more Bush-Cheney/W '04 bumper stickers on vehicles and my nieghborhood is full of B-C/W '04 signs, I would have to say........
YOU ARE A TROLL!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:09:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Just don't forget, boys, most if not all places won't count said early votes until Election Day.  To get conspiratorial, I also think that liberals have a hard time getting off their ass to vote even on election day, much less to get it done early.  That means most early votes would be for Bush.  So what happens if they come up missing between now and election day?

Just a thought.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:09:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
You have to remeber that productive people usually vote Republican, non-productive people Democrat.

Productive people work during the day..... democrats don't have anything better to do than harass you all day at the polls, since welfare, disability, or whatever pays no matter where you spend your days.

Piss a liberal off...Go to work, be productive, and come home happy.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:10:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Don't worry, man.

This weekend, a bunch of pro-Bush Texans are going to Florida and hang out near the voting places.  They'll be there during the election.

If any whacko Hanoi Kerry nutjobs give the pro-Bush people trouble -such as not allowing them to enter the voting places, or harrassing them - I hear these Texans are gonna get mean!

EDIT:  I'm sorry...did I step on your sandals?  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:11:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Yeah,  there were a lot of homeless looking people there.  It was just amazing to hear the amount of totally wrong stuff they were saying abt what the ammendments meant, Bush's Draft, blah blah.  It made you think abt the people we let have kids, drive cars, & vote....  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:13:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:13:10 PM EDT
[#16]
I early voted last Saturday in FL .... It was just the opposite in the Panhandle.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:14:01 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I just did early voting in FLorida, they let you vote up to 2 weeks prior to the election.  My wife & I were almost the only ones voting for W.  The Kerry crowd was all over the place. Seems they had a Rally in the same building as the Pinellas County Elections Office, which a Deputy told me is alright since it's not the actual election day.  Of the 50+ voters in line for 45 minutes, there were only a handful without Kerry/Edwards stickers on.  And they were all spouting the most bogus "facts" and "what if Bush gets re-elected".   You could tell the Bush supporters since they were the only ones standing quietly in line.  The rest were babbling like a bunch of hens.  We were both extremely uncomfortable.

I don't normally vote solely based on Republican or Democrat, but after listening to all thier BS we both had to check Rep straight down the line.

I'm very concerned about a 1-post moby sowing defeat on the eve of the election.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:14:15 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Psyops.  Posted to stir fret amonst the Bush supporters...

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:15:09 PM EDT
[#19]
I smell sumthin...   do ya'll smell sumthin ?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:19:48 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Just don't forget, boys, most if not all places won't count said early votes until Election Day.  To get conspiratorial, I also think that liberals have a hard time getting off their ass to vote even on election day, much less to get it done early.  That means most early votes would be for Bush.  So what happens if they come up missing between now and election day?

Just a thought.

vote early and try to vote again on election day to see if they crossed your name off the rolls.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:20:20 PM EDT
[#21]
see sigline.

45 states.

not 44, not 46, ....

45 states.

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:20:27 PM EDT
[#22]
It's the middle of the week - Bush supporters work for a living.  The Kerry supporters will be voting every day, once for each of their DNC provided ID cards.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:25:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Sorry FL_Jarhead, you must be a team member to learn how we "steal" this election.
Be happy though, IT WILL BE DONE!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:27:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:15:11 PM EDT
[#25]
There are 9 early voting locations in Pinellas County.  You were at one of them.  Maybe the others weren't in the same predicament.  Were you downtown at the courthouse?

By the way, there are 11 locations in Hillsborough County.  I'll be at the main location (Falkenburg Road) on Friday to cast my ballot.  Any members live in the east Tampa or Brandon area?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:18:28 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Yeah, I voted for all Republicans, left the unopposed Dems blank. I did write in a Dem for Sheriff only because I know all the Deputies want him to win. First time i've ever done that. I am so sick of the dems crazy assed bullshit and the undermining of our troops in Iraq.

SAYYYYYYYY!!! YOUR PROBABLY A FUCKING TROLL AREN'T YOU!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  He's CHICKEN LITTLE THE SKY I FALLING RRRRRRrrrrrruuuuunnnnnnnn
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:21:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Don't worry about mainly Dems showing up during the day.  Since they live off the government they have nothing better to do.  I early voted today here in Kentucky and of the 10 people who signed up to vote only one was a Republican.  So if it's 10 to 1 Dems to Republicans early voting here in Bush country, then it sounds like things will be just fine in Florida.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:24:53 PM EDT
[#28]
MC_Man, I was at the Pinellas County Super's Office in downtown St. Pete.  The dissappointing thing was that there were 15-20 Dem's campaigning hard there, and not a single Rep.  Hopefully it's just the old fart factor in St. Pete,  or the fact that most Rep's are working.  It took us over an hour, but it was right around Lunch Time.  Go early, or wait for the lunch crowd to disperse.

I just couldn't belive the campaigning right up to the door, and a Kerry rally IN THE BUILDING with the Super of Elections. How abt an amendment to stop that.... we seem to have one in FL for everything else...  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:30:23 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Son of a gun.  Your right.

I do smell something.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:31:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Well, FL_Jarhead, since your account is not accepting Instant Messages, I'll post my letter to you here for all to see.

John Kerry is a lying, cowardly, traitorous, opportunistic, incompetent sack of shit. In the last 24 years he has accomplished absolutely nothing in the US Senate. He is the personification of the human stain. What really amazes me is that he is the best that the dim-o-craps could come up with. Hell, Weesley Clark should be in a federal penitentiary for criminal violation of Posse Comitatus. Howard "Dean the Scream"? Gimme a break! Dean is at best a lunatic and couldn't be elected as a dog-catcher. At least Joe Lieberman was a viable candidate, but the dim-o-craps obviously didn't find him to be violent enough to run with the Anybody-But-Bush crowd. The dimocrap party is all that is left of the Democratic Party which was once a noble cause but has since abandoned the working class in favor of the elite neo-communists.

Don't worry, your Republican vote was cast well and will be on the side of the righteous come election day.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:31:51 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Go fuck yourself with a crowbar.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:33:07 PM EDT
[#32]
4 More Years!
www.georgewbush.com
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:35:05 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I du smell something.

Fixed that for you.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:38:40 PM EDT
[#34]
I heard Bush was up 8 points in florida by cnn.  Hell yea bush 04.  too bad my michigan assholes are voting sKerry.   What the fuck is up with that?  Thats ok I got my Kerry/Fonda sticker on my work car.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:41:04 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Piss a liberal off...Go to work, be productive, buy a gun and come home happy.

There.  Fixed it for 'ya.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:42:09 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I do smell something.

(sniff) ...yeah, what the hell IS that?  (checks bottom of shoe)
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:46:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:47:37 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Post #1 - Do we know you?

Hhahaha
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:48:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:51:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:52:59 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20041022/capt.ohlr10110222210.bush__ohlr101.jpg

as always, that one is worth 1000 words.

She does look stronger!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:56:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:01:23 PM EDT
[#43]
See how he isn't addressing the troll issue.

Lock him out.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:04:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Here in Broward County, stuff is pretty much equally split, I don't see any sKerry monopoly here!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:06:04 PM EDT
[#45]
I voted yesterday when I got off work. I had to wait in line for 2 hours. Most of the people I talked to in line were for Bush.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:35:19 PM EDT
[#46]
OK,

for all the tin foil wearing "he's a troll" guys who are afraid that I'm somehow stealing thier pearls of wisdom:

I'm not sure what a troll is, but it sounds like someone who's trying to do harm to your ar15.com posts, or steal valuable info for the enemy?  If so, then that's definitely not what I am.

What I am is a new memebr who has been into guns for abt 15 yrs, 10 yrs military, and is actually busting his back side & investing a boat load of personal money to start up a new gun shop/range.  Believe me, no one on this board has a more vested interest in the outcome of this election.

I found this web site a few months ago, but didn't feel like getting lamblasted (kinda like now) for a seemingly harmless post.  

For the folks worried abt me being a troll, get a life, you're not that interesting.  If the mod's feel I am somehow out of line, then please block me, delete my login, whatever other security measure you have to make the true conspiracy folks feel better abt themselves.

For everyone else, vote early, educate your family/coworkers/friends/enemies.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:40:14 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
OK,

for all the tin foil wearing "he's a troll" guys who are afraid that I'm somehow stealing thier pearls of wisdom:

I'm not sure what a troll is, but it sounds like someone who's trying to do harm to your ar15.com posts, or steal valuable info for the enemy?  If so, then that's definitely not what I am.

What I am is a new memebr who has been into guns for abt 15 yrs, 10 yrs military, and is actually busting his back side & investing a boat load of personal money to start up a new gun shop/range.  Believe me, no one on this board has a more vested interest in the outcome of this election.

I found this web site a few months ago, but didn't feel like getting lamblasted (kinda like now) for a seemingly harmless post.  

For the folks worried abt me being a troll, get a life, you're not that interesting.  If the mod's feel I am somehow out of line, then please block me, delete my login, whatever other security measure you have to make the true conspiracy folks feel better abt themselves.

For everyone else, vote early, educate your family/coworkers/friends/enemies.  

You forgot 'vote often'.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:48:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:55:17 PM EDT
[#49]
SteyrAUG,

Those pics are great!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:16:29 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
see sigline.

45 states.

not 44, not 46, ....

45 states.

+1...(not states...I am just agreeing with him)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top