Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:50:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I also voted early in Florida today. I have to agree  with the description  8 skerry dipshits holding signs and not one Bush supporter. For me though this was expected since I voted in Broward county or New York south. This is the norm in this frigin left wing liberal scumbag county I live in.
  I am not concerned about Florida though cause it is those areas such as the panhandle and other more conservitive areas that always help win the election for the republicans. I may be mistaken but Broward was one of the only counties that Jeb did not win in his last election for Govenor. The people in my county suck!

W will carry Florida  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:01:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I live in the Tallahassee area.  Another liberal baston of Fl. (due to the state workers/lardbricks and three colleges). I must say the Bush/Cheney signs out number sKerry at least 5-1in Tally,  But in Monticello Its more like 10-1.  I've been helping with the local Republican Party getting the signs out to people.  I must have given out 150 signs this weekend alone.

Semper Fi
Shooter
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:13:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
OK,

for all the tin foil wearing "he's a troll" guys who are afraid that I'm somehow stealing thier pearls of wisdom:

I'm not sure what a troll is, but it sounds like someone who's trying to do harm to your ar15.com posts, or steal valuable info for the enemy?  If so, then that's definitely not what I am.

What I am is a new memebr who has been into guns for abt 15 yrs, 10 yrs military, and is actually busting his back side & investing a boat load of personal money to start up a new gun shop/range.  Believe me, no one on this board has a more vested interest in the outcome of this election.

I found this web site a few months ago, but didn't feel like getting lamblasted (kinda like now) for a seemingly harmless post.  

For the folks worried abt me being a troll, get a life, you're not that interesting.  If the mod's feel I am somehow out of line, then please block me, delete my login, whatever other security measure you have to make the true conspiracy folks feel better abt themselves.

For everyone else, vote early, educate your family/coworkers/friends/enemies.  

WOW! Glad to see you are getting a shop going! What ya goin to have in the range? What class license will you carry for the hardware? Welcome to the best gun site on the web and dont mind us, we are a little leary at times. BTW ya got a mouse gun? what kind?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:19:54 PM EDT
[#4]
You got me fucking freaked out

GM

FL_Jarhead
Post Number :: 1

I just did early voting in FLorida, they let you vote up to 2 weeks prior to the election. My wife & I were almost the only ones voting for W. The Kerry crowd was all over the place. Seems they had a Rally in the same building as the Pinellas County Elections Office, which a Deputy told me is alright since it's not the actual election day. Of the 50+ voters in line for 45 minutes, there were only a handful without Kerry/Edwards stickers on. And they were all spouting the most bogus "facts" and "what if Bush gets re-elected". You could tell the Bush supporters since they were the only ones standing quietly in line. The rest were babbling like a bunch of hens. We were both extremely uncomfortable.

I don't normally vote solely based on Republican or Democrat, but after listening to all thier BS we both had to check Rep straight down the line.

If Election Day is anything like this, I am very concerned abt W carrying Florida......

USA

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:22:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Yeah, I voted for all Republicans, left the unopposed Dems blank. I did write in a Dem for Sheriff only because I know all the Deputies want him to win. First time i've ever done that. I am so sick of the dems crazy assed bullshit and the undermining of our troops in Iraq.

Here is WA the Dem. Lt. Gov. imcumbent has bi-partisan support.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top