Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2004 11:16:04 AM EDT
Well that was a first, I've never seen a presidential ad for anyone besides W and Kerry.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:21:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I am at heart a Libertarian, but not a card carrying one.

If the election wasn't close or not so important, I might vote Libertarian to make an ethical point etc.  

But this election is to important and to damn close to be doing that.

Plus, Bush actually gives a crap about his job and cares about this nation.  

VOTE BUSH!  

Zen
"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:24:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I agree, I think they have the best overall views, but as close as this one is, I turned in my absentee ballot for W last week.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:36:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I am at heart a Libertarian, but not a card carrying one.

If the election wasn't close or not so important, I might vote Libertarian to make an ethical point etc.  

But this election is to important and to damn close to be doing that.

Plus, Bush actually gives a crap about his job and cares about this nation.  

VOTE BUSH!  

Zen

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"

It's not close in Montana;  Bush is leading by something like 20 points there.  You are free to vote for whichever third party you want.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:04:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I was interested in libertarians BUT lately they seem to have gone nuts.  I still get emails from the state party.

GunLvr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top