Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2004 12:26:52 AM EDT
I ordered a jard trigger kit from midway but stupidass myself didn't order the pins.....so I had to improvise and build my own pins because I had planned to take the ar out hunting on the weekend since it's the last weekend for deer this season....I had to turn down some 6" nails to the right size so it'll fit in the holes and cut it so I could have enough bite on both ends to put on some snap rings to hold it in place.....
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:28:44 AM EDT
[#1]
You have my sympathies...
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:29:29 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I ordered a jard trigger kit from midway but stupidass myself didn't order the pins.....so I had to improvise and build my own pins because I had planned to take the ar out hunting on the weekend since it's the last weekend for deer this season....I had to turn down some 6" nails to the right size so it'll fit in the holes and cut it so I could have enough bite on both ends to put on some snap rings to hold it in place.....

Shit!  I'd say you did a damn fine job improvising.  Good luck on the hunt.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:12:57 AM EDT
[#3]
How retarded are you?  Some of us remember the bigfoot thread, so I wouldn't ask that question if I were you.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:16:52 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
How retarded are you?  Some of us remember the bigfoot thread, so I wouldn't ask that question if I were you.

+1

And if you have to ask.....
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:18:28 AM EDT
[#5]
"wicked retahded"  as they say around here
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:21:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:36:37 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

You think YOU'RE retarded?  

As I read that I didn't get any of it.

I have no idea what you are talking about and I tilted my head to the side (like a dog) and all I heard in my head was "Wa wa, wa wa wa, wa wa wa wa".  

Kind of like a trombone with a toilet plunger on it noise.  (like the sound of the teacher in the Charlie Brown comics?)  

Wa wa, wa wa wa, wa wa wa.

You might as well been talking to me about nuclear phyisics or something.  

Wa wa wa.  

Zen
"This is my wa wa, there are many wa wa, but this wa, wa wa wa"  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top