Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2004 1:21:10 PM EDT
Can i put my  pre ban upper on my post ban lower now?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 1:23:09 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Can i put my  pre ban upper on my post ban lower now?

welcome to two months ago.....

NO.

if you do that, as soon as you push those pins in, it sends a signal to your local atf office and they will send the JBT's and black helicopters to burn down your house, kick your pregnant wife in the stomach and rape and kill your dog.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 1:24:17 PM EDT
[#2]
No such thing as pre and post ban anymore
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 1:26:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Do it!  It'll feel so good you'll wanna take 'em apart and do it again!
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 1:27:00 PM EDT
[#4]

No. Not legally. But all you need to do is get a letter from your local police authorizing you to construct it.

Just call your local police and ask them for information on converting your assault rifle to comply with Federal law.

They'll know what to do.

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 1:27:36 PM EDT
[#5]
huh
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 1:27:36 PM EDT
[#6]
if they fuck with my dog i might have to kill them... and im sorry ive been kind of busy the last few months and dont have the time to keep up with some bullshit gun laws.  Thanks for the half ass answer dickhead.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 1:28:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Depends on where you live.  NY still recognizes what was the Federal legislation so the NYSP will be breaking down our doors instead of BATFE.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 1:29:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

SO i take it that i can, yes?  I dont need to do any bullshit paperwork or anything?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 1:30:00 PM EDT
[#9]
In a word.

Yes.

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 1:30:40 PM EDT
[#10]
correct. just do it.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 1:32:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
if they fuck with my dog i might have to kill them... and im sorry ive been kind of busy the last few months and dont have the time to keep up with some bullshit gun laws.  Thanks for the half ass answer dickhead.

wow I was joking, glad you have a sense of humor.

YES, YOU CAN PUT A PROPERTLY CONFIGURED UPPER (pre ban) ON ANY LOWER YOU WANT.

unless you live in a state with its own AWB

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 1:33:15 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Depends on where you live.  NY still recognizes what was the Federal legislation so the NYSP will be breaking down our doors instead of BATFE.

its not that NY still recognizes the federal law, its that we have a carbon copy of it in our state law.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 2:04:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

wow I was joking, glad you have a sense of humor.

YES, YOU CAN PUT A PROPERTLY CONFIGURED UPPER (pre ban) ON ANY LOWER YOU WANT.

unless you live in a state with its own AWB

Sorry dude, ive been getting jumped here for my political views.  Didnt mean to be an asshole.  Sorry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top