Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2004 12:11:24 PM EDT

It took place in Bosnia or someplace like that.  Lots of bombed out buildings.  Protagonist and Antagonist were olympic marksmen.  The bad guy was sniping off the people who lived in the Good guy's neighborhood, because they were being targetted ethnically.

Might have been one of those HBO special movies.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 12:12:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Shot to the Heart.
The guys were childhood friends.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 12:15:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Found it on imdb.

us.imdb.com/title/tt0171741/
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 12:16:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I think he might be talking about Savior with Dennis Quaid.

An excellent movie.  

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 12:41:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

An excellent movie.  

Nope, he's describing Shot to the Heart. Savior was a much better show, IMO. That seen at the river withe the hammer guy was horrible to watch.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 12:56:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

An excellent movie.  

Nope, he's describing Shot to the Heart. Savior was a much better show, IMO. That seen at the river withe the hammer guy was horrible to watch.

Yes sir.  There were quite a few scenes that were tough.

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 5:02:02 PM EDT
[#6]

I think I'll grab a copy of Savior off amazon...  I don't think I've seen it yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top