Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2004 5:31:10 PM EDT
It was clearly slanted against Kerry, but mainly because he offered no statement and his proponents were lacking when compared to the anti Kerry guests.  Not much of "Stolen Honor" was actually used, and they used about the same amount of film from the pro Kerry documentary 'Up River' or something like that.  They used a significant amount of time illustrating how the Dems tried to shut them down and the media frenzy surrounding the show.  The criticism toward the attemped shut down was more potent than anything directed against the candidates.   However, this indirectly hurts Kerry.

Overall, it was pretty damn amateurish with very poor production values.  However perhaps it will spark more interest in 'Stolen Honor'.  Do not be confused.  I am not saying that 'Stolen Honor' is poor quality, it looked decent from the clips shown.

A bunch of hub-bub for nothing...
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:34:28 PM EDT
[#1]
agreed
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:23:22 PM EDT
[#2]
The entire Stolen Honor movie is going to be made available on the internet.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:36:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The entire Stolen Honor movie is going to be made available on the internet.

GunLvr

It already is via bit torrent.  Spread far and wide during these last days before the election!

65MB (Just add .torrent to the end of the file and double click)
www.lokitorrent.com/download.php?id=45547

255MB
www.lokitorrent.com/download.php?id=44243

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:44:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Another thread in here has the link for the original piece.

I watched it earlier and it was pretty good.  The POW's stories fired me up even more to make sure that John F'in Kerry doesn't get elected.  Tomorrow (err...later today) I'm going down to the Republican Headquarters and going to volunteer to do some time on their phone bank or something.  

It was pretty much unanimous that they spent an extra 2 years in captivity due to the anti-war efforts of Kerry/Fonda/Hayden and their ilk.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:52:26 PM EDT
[#5]
the first 20 min will hurt kerry, bad.  the rest just kinda sucked.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:59:27 PM EDT
[#6]
who has to watch it. I know, you no the f***er is a loser and wants us to answer to the french, shit.

Hey john why the goose have to die. Like you really shot it or something. The asshole probably didn't even eat it. Hey john did the meat taste like chicken or was it oily. He's got a 50/50 chance of getting it right. then he will flip/flop.

In  kerry voice- it tasted like chicken before it tasted like oily chicken.

sorry for the rant. Tired of the BS.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top