User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2004 11:50:07 AM EDT
link

Rant on.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 11:53:07 AM EDT
[#1]
She was kidnappes last week, right?

I doubt they'd kill her - they're probably holding her for ransom.

(I hope so - figers crossed for her).
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:03:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
She was kidnappes last week, right?

I doubt they'd kill her - they're probably holding her for ransom.

(I hope so - figers crossed for her).

I wouldn't put it past them, they're scumbags without any regard for human life.   That lady has been living there for 30 years working for a charity and this is how they repay her.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:04:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep, real manly men there.  
Here's to hoping the SAS find their sorry asses and cuts a few toes off and slowly works their way up.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:16:32 PM EDT
[#4]
England will not back down, so say a prayers, she's already gone.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:29:01 PM EDT
[#5]
This is "the nature of the beast" we are dealing with. Lowlife Scumbags, They strike an aid worker who has been helping for 30 years! Hell, she probably helped feed some of her "captors" when they were "children" If they do kill her, I think it speaks volumes about the type of lowlifes we're dealing with!

JMHO

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top